Recent content by indiboer

1. I

ACT SOLD

Hi, Is the Boxxer for a 26" wheel size is still for sale? If so, can you give me a ring or text to arrange a meeting please? 0423 65 75 85. cheers, Indi
  2. I

Front suspension 26"

I am looking for a 100 mm travel air suspension. Non tapered, through axel w disc brake mount. I have a Rock Shox Reba WC w quick release axel at the moment and want to upgrade to a 15 mm axel. Would like to buy similar quality fork.
  3. I

Hubs of NoTubes Crest 29er wheel set

Boys too carried away... Dear Boys, Thank you for all of your imput and help regards to the wheels. I ordered a set of Stans Crest wheel today with adapter etc. I checked the NoTubes website and Stan's has all the possible adaper combination, including 1 x 11. Amazing. You boys terrible...
  4. I

Dear Boys, Thank you for all of your imput. On the JetBlack website the hubs were not specified but if it is Novatec I am happy. I used Novatech before and was happy with it. I havent heard about the another brand, 3.30 but I take your world for it. Just for the reference, you can get rear...
  5. I

Hi, I am considering to purchase a set of No Tubes Crest 29r wheel set for my husband. I want to lighten his bike, currently he is using the Giant PXC 2 wheels, what comes with the Giants. The set of wheel is almost 2100 gr! Seems to me that the Stans No Tubes Crest rims are the best value...
  6. I

Help and advice for my girlfriend.

ladys specific Hi, I would recommend a ladys specific bike for her or at least ladys specific seat. Comfy, comfort grips with wings also can make her riding experience much better. Trek has nice ladys flat bike road bikes called FX series. Giant also has a range, just more expensive than Trek...
  7. I

Skill clinics in Canberra for woman

We are running a half a day ladys skill clinics on the track of the Scott 24hours. So if you not so comfortable with Skyline, Berm track, Luge etc. and you are free 25th of September, Sunday between 12-4.30 pm, please give me a call. Shop number: 62 93 18 44 We have 2 spots free due to very...
  8. I

ACT sold the bike. Plese no more inquery.

I am selling a Kona Stinky Dee-Lux complete bike for $500. Frame size:15". Would be a perfect bike for a teenager or for a lady who just been introduced for downhilling. Rock Shox Boxxer Team fork (freshly serviced), Fox Vanilla RC rear suspension, Avid Juicy Carbon brakes, Mavic 321 front & 729...
  9. I

INTENSE M9: Welcome to the jungle baby....

Mavic wheels Your new bike looks sexy! Now I understand the yellow Mavic wheels, go well with the little yellow details on the bike. Go colour matching! I cant wait to see it in life at the next National Series.