Recent content by indica

1. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

BYD paid me that for selling me a shit car
  2. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

$12,000 of solar (cost pretty much recovered) and $3,000 charger install (it's 3-phase, and a flash one, don't need 3-phase yet but should cover me for a bit) 3 year lease actually worked out less than the purchase price. $3,000 compensation certainly helps too but I have not factored that in...
  3. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

I crunched the numbers extensively and the only reason it worked (still unsure) is because of the lease arrangements. I would have (of for the bogans) leased anyway, I do 30,000kms a year and I already had excess solar. For me - yet to prove - it works.
  4. indica

The HiFi thread

Can vouch for quality, in the house I have https://www.krkmusic.com/products/rokit-10-3-generation-4-powered-studio-monitor down low very mellow, full noise like a night club
  5. indica

Little Things You Hate

cunts like this https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/failed-asylum-seeker-whose-deportation-was-blocked-by-dogooder-cabin-crew-rapes-15yearold-girl/news-story/a5079227e710aa314722cca11727983b
  6. indica

The last movie you've last watched last

Fallout is very very good - the TV show
  7. indica

The HiFi thread

No sub but these are great, I have them in my shed.
  8. indica

The stupid questions thread.

FOr garlic and oil - yes.
  9. indica

Many kitchens I worked in had oil garlic mixture on the bench
  10. indica

I have read this
  11. indica

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Wow - I would so be dead.
  12. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

Thanks too all here for listening to me ranting, it has helped a lot, and a few PMs.
  13. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

We have a winner.
  14. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

For those listening from home, I have politely asked for a new car, it is with the Regional Manager and going to the State Manager.
  15. indica

Electric Vehicles etc

Mechanic rang today... "umm, the car is locked, the keys are inside.... don't know how it happened, can you try and unlock it?" I rang back told them I locked it - the windows were down and the doors unlocked and the key apparently in it.