Recent content by ISAAC

1. I

Riding trails in Sydney!

Far out, they are some clear as photos. Great quality.
  2. I

Big invert

:d :d ...............
  3. I

NSW Sold

Are you an idiot? He just said "$1300 posted"
  4. I

me, flair 540 tap footjam.....

That is Crazy! Im Speechless! Somehow you can learn that in a couple of hours! And then your brother can do it too?? :S Show us some more videos!
  5. I

VIC Sold please remove

How do i know this is an stp pro frame and not just an stp 2 that you have powder coated?
  6. I

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD (Please Move)

Yeah alright then. I will have a think about it and get back to you. Cheers.
  7. I

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD (Please Move)

Hey, just wondering, does this come with the gears and cassette? Also, how are the rims and hubs? Is there any buckles or flat spots? Cheers. :)
  8. I

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

Hey. Have been mucking about with my sublets wheels for a while now. Has been more trouble than its worth. Thanks for all the hints and tips though :)
  9. I

Anyone's thoughts on Norco?

Yeah Norcos are pretty good. I have two at the moment and have no complaints :) You will be pleased with them :)
  10. I

Bar Spins

Yeah. You can also get different Length cords for your brakes and gears so if yours isnt long enough you could always just replace it with a new longer one :)
  11. I

Living in the Drains under Las Vegas.

Far out! Pretty interesting. Also pretty shocking to think that people in a city like Las Vegas would be living in drains. I didnt know it was bad like that over there. You would think it would be pretty dangerous too.
  12. I

5 tricks you can / want to see done in the future

Yep that is true. Scott Cranmer has done that, looked bloody sick too. There is a video on youtube :)