Recent content by Isaakk

1. Isaakk

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Yeah, in my experience, AliExpress are pretty good with dispute resolution and tend to side with the buyer.
  2. Isaakk

How to Which crank length?

I'd stick with 165 if that's what you usually run. I'm currently running 165mm on my long travel 29ers @ 187cm tall - after changing from 175, to 170, to settling on 165.
  3. Isaakk

Chain breaker tool, which one?

I've successfully used the OneUp EDC chain tool to break 12sp chains a few times now. Pretty good as far as highly portable ones go.
  4. Isaakk

Mine "fail" to clear customs all the time and rock up in the PO box. I think it's just a system error or something
  5. Isaakk

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Honestly they were moving so damned fast it was just a 1sec blur of each rider basically, utterly insane how much speed they were carrying through the loose moondust and barely-there berms. Wild
  6. Isaakk

Big stacks, and just got back up and cracked on. Was super impressive. Also big respect for MJ like mentioned. Video of him hitting stuff blind without walking first was anxiety inducing. Here's a couple of photos I snagged, only gone through around 1/4 of them so far - haven't had a chance to...
  7. Isaakk

Would also like more details on this. Yes, definitely would need to buy a summit shuttle pass if shuttling bike and riding to spectate - but do you still need to buy a shuttle pass if you plan on riding up from the bottom (ebike)? Can I just buy a mountain pass to do so? Or, does the $35...
  8. Isaakk

VIC SOLD

That's a good price for a good bike, and I wish I could justify it.
  9. Isaakk

Well, they at least have pinch bolts, so probably more reliable than the FSA cranks that fell off mid-ride on my sister's Rocky Mountain last week & couldn't be refitted due to 10mm allen requirement.
  10. Isaakk

2 degree Angle headset

Huh. Possibly then?
  11. Isaakk

2 degree Angle headset

Don't forget that with offset of the top cup comes a change to the angle of the forker steerer relative to the headtube, resulting in an angle change in the bottom cup too. Aka, you need to replace both the top and bottom cups, or the bottom bearing won't be perpendicular to steerer or flush...
  12. Isaakk

2 degree Angle headset

No prob. You will need to buy both Wolftooth or Works complete - can't just use the lower or upper cups on their own. Both headsets come complete with lower/upper cups, bearings, race, and preload cap. It's the cups that are offset/angled, not the actual bearings. An important note though - you...
  13. Isaakk

2 degree Angle headset

I've used and am currently using +/- 2deg headsets (both Works and Wolftooth), no issues with either and do what they say they do. Currently using a 2deg Works to steepen the Marino from 61deg to 63deg. Offset bushings are only really reliably good for shortening the shock length aka dropping...
  14. Isaakk

TAS 150 rs recon

Oi @Lucaw, still available, and same question as safreek - 29er? If yes, keen to take em off your hands. Also Merry Christmas to all.