Recent content by Isaakk

1. Isaakk

Wanted - lots of things. again

If you don't get a hub from someone here, CRC has these on clearance: https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/octane-one-orbital-pro-rear-mtb-hub-2020/rp-prod158764
  2. Isaakk

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

425mm - it's the long frame. Fits me well at 6'2, unlike the small STP. Mulleted Marino today, along with freshly serviced shock/forks ready for Maydena next weekend. Keen.
  3. Isaakk

Still 32mm unfortunately, woulda been good if they were a bit more beefy. Rode another two6player with 100mm travel Totems recently, difference in flex (lack thereof) was noticable.
  4. Isaakk

Yep they do. Worked out well considering I was coming from an old Pike U-turn (that yes, is crazy soft)
  5. Isaakk

Benefit of all the councils in Tassie going bike crazy, there's new tracks, pump/jump areas and stuff popping up everywhere. This one was put in on the town foreshore just next to the existing skatepark - seems to be getting a lot of use, jumps are needing maintenance already. Lucky to have it...
  6. Isaakk

Last parts for the Two6Player showed up so chucked them on and went for a quick spin. Thought I was getting older model Circus Experts going by the picture on CyclingDeal, but was pleasantly surprised when the 2021 version showed up!
  7. Isaakk

Found MoCo damper 35mm Revelation

I think I might actually have one - from a 2018 boost 35mm Rev, not sure it would fit non boost if that's what he has as the thread pitch is different iirc? From memory the compression lever somehow reversed (locked out position is unlocked and vice versa) so is not 100%, but it did function...
  8. Isaakk

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Small detail, but a fairly important one haha. The few Shimano items i've bought from Aliexpress (007 and other larger "stores", mind) have been just fine, rotor came in genuine packaging and adapters etc looked identical to locally bought. I'd not hesitate buying more if not worried about a...
  9. Isaakk

ROAR BANSHEE PARADOX V3

Hope you don't mind if I throw my 2c in. In the last year have ridden a Revelation 35 with MC, same Revelation 35 with C2.1 RTC3, and most recently a Pike Ultimate with C2.1 RC2 (all with SKF seals). Whilst incremental, the improvement was definitely there. On flatter flowy trails there probably...
  10. Isaakk

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Still in the DJ but holding up just fine so far. Real test will be when it goes in the Marino, waiting on forks being returned from Cyclinic at the moment.
  11. Isaakk

... why did I not think of that when stripping the STP. Painting the stripper on was a PITA. Looks good.
  12. Isaakk

11/12sp compatibility Q

I ran a 12sp XTR ring (SM-CRM95 on FC-MT900 crankset) with an 11sp HG-901 chain for a good while on the Marino and it seemed fine to me. Maybe i'm just ignorant of a slightly rougher drivetrain?
  13. Isaakk

Newly Released Bikes General

Ahh, I might be thinking of a previous model. Better check out the 2021 then, cheers.
  14. Isaakk

Newly Released Bikes General

Had considered it, but i'm after the slacker HA, balanced CS length and steep ESA. Otherwise a good option!
  15. Isaakk

TAS FOUND 50-80mm Stem for 31.8 bars

Have one of these brand new in 31.8, 70mm - $40 posted? Perhaps too shiny though.