Recent content by itsajoke

1. itsajoke

Marocchi Bomber CR shock spring advice needed

DVO make a progressive with a different span to Cane Creek if you want that type of spring. NS Dynamics have them.
  2. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Here‘s a screen shot of Olly doing the “easier” line.
  3. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

-disclaimer: UDA is one of the few groups I don’t work for but top people and great value if you go all day. -when Air Ya Garn ran to the bottom (should be back next season) one character did 17 runs using the Premium buggies. -booking early is always handy and most operators are totally...
  4. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Between The Trout and Cuddles that hill will get a lot of love Bill.
  5. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Sometimes. Usually too busy at the gentlemen’s club discussing Wittgenstein over a game of backgammon. Usually with the one-and-only Mr. P. Puppet.
  6. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

When’re you riding tomorrow? I’m free after 5 if you wanna come up for a look.
  7. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Cuddles sucks. Don’t ride it.
  8. itsajoke

Blue Derby, TAS

Everything? The point?
  9. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

The nature of my employment says otherwise, but a legitimate suggestion for others maybe.
  10. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

This is the part where I politely bow out of the conversation…
  11. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Last “love“ it got looked a treat but only lasted until the next long weekend. Then back to good old downtown Baghdad.
  12. itsajoke

eThirteen TRS Race APS Adjuster

Alloys.
  13. itsajoke

eThirteen TRS Race APS Adjuster

From an old set of e13 cranks. These don’t have as much width as the one you want looking at your image.
  14. itsajoke

EWS 2021 fantasy league

I joined late and sorry to say @ozzybmx you dropped a spot. Also @moorey disappeared. Where did you go?
  15. itsajoke

Aldi bike stuff

That video for the ebike is gold!