Recent content by J-rod

1. J-rod

freerider 2

:( If only trail building was this easy :(:(:(:(:(:(
  2. J-rod

Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

Strange Now that is interesting lol
  3. J-rod

Willoughby Paddocks finally being closed.

After many years of protesting and the locals signing petitions, it seems the Willoughby Paddocks will be knocked down and have houses or units built on it. It shocked me very much as I walked past the paddocks just about to inspect the newly built jumps For people who don't know about the...
  4. J-rod

Black and White street and park shots.

sweet pics, they look awsome in black and white, where's that skate park??:confused:
  5. J-rod

Niels Peter Jensen= NPJ

sweet pics, wish i could pull of those tricks.:p
  6. J-rod

....[ Wilo Dirt Jumps with my new lens. 360's, turndowns etc. ]....

??? nice work, did you guys rebuild the jump or modify them in anyway, just curious?????:confused:
  7. J-rod

My Heel Clicker and others!

nice pics, it seems you have a good set up at your farm.:p
  8. J-rod

skate parks

hey everyone, got one simple question, does anyone know where any good skate parks are around willoughby??????????, if i could get some answers, that would be great, thanks:)
  9. J-rod

Big enough??

the is insane, it looks as big as teh drop grant allen did in the red bull ride2, nice pic.:D
  10. J-rod

home made free style ramp

sweet ramp, keep up the good work.:D
  11. J-rod

its a NOTHING

thats sweet, wish i could do it like that:D
  12. J-rod

Toasting a Lizard in the Paddock

sweet pics of both places, looks like that guy at lizaeds gonna smack his head, but good work:D
  13. J-rod

25ft CREEK GAP! Action pics now up.

nice work, that jump looks pretty good, but the landing does look a little small, anywayz good work.:D
  14. J-rod

stinky verse shore

yeah, i probly go the shore aswell, the 05 model is a pretty good ride so there might not be much difference in the fell of the ride:D
  15. J-rod

JJ's

great drop, keep up the riding.:D