Recent content by J3$$3

1. J3$$3

Canberra - Which bike?

Hey mate, Hope you have some form of lock-out on the duallie, otherwise your climbs and general spin will be a touch sluggish, but definitely the way to go!!! Trunk climb to the top of Stromlo then either Pork-barrel and Double Diss, or Skyline to Luge
  2. J3$$3

wanted; AM bike - found !!

If you're Interested, have an Scott Voltage FR20 from back in 2010, the brown ones, running stock, couple of cosmetic scratches mainly on the lowers, only looking for $1250, but postage may be a little extra... can take pics if interested
  3. J3$$3

Is it Big foot, is it Sasquatch, No its Steve Peat!

Hahahaha, that is awesome, going all fury :b
  4. J3$$3

Stromlo's Condition

gotta say, those improvements look to put the less cocky riders, ie. myself, in a bit of a better position, will have to go give it a ride in the next week, and if I have my go-pro working, will tape the runs :D
  5. J3$$3

MAL Adjusted Closure, A Loss For ACT Riders

You know that Smith Cycle's also closed down, half-way through November amd is planning to re-open in the O'Connor area in the new year, if you ask me, major loss on sales for christmas...
  6. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Bump it right on up there... Come on guys, need it gone as, great for newer XC riders
  7. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Bumpity Bump with a little price drop... $500, need gone...
  8. J3$$3

Going to the dark side.

That is so cool, i'm not one for rigid, but that is one of the coolest paint job's i've ever seen :D
  9. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Been a little while... BUMP!!! want gone!
  10. J3$$3

NSW Sold

looks awesome
  11. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Bumping it up, turns out i need a new clutch for my bike mover... considering all offers...
  12. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

need gone!!! bumping it on up...
  13. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Bumpity bump, need to sell...
  14. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Bumping it back up... need it gone, will take offers... also have parts i can through in for cheap HERE if interested...
  15. J3$$3

Just built my Soda Slope

i am frothing at the mouth!!! that is pretty awesome if i may say so, would be keen if i had the $$$