Recent content by ja_har

1. ja_har

UNE 12 hrs in the Piney, Armidale

UNE 12 hour in the Piney Track is riding great, new sections are bed in after 50 locals tackled it in a shortened 4 lap race. The new 'Rock' A line is a worthy pay off for those with the skills to tackle it and the new under road sections were fun. Looking forward to a great event and great...
  2. ja_har

NSW Rear shock 7.5 x 2.0

Item:* Rear shock 7.5 x 2.0 (190x50mm) in good condition but can be older model. Preference for Manitou unless includes mounting hardware Location:* NSW but pay postage Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: what it's worth but the budget is pretty limited. Extra*Info:* Replacing a shock on a Giant AC...
  3. ja_har

UNE 12 hrs in the Piney, Armidale

Trail As of 10 pm tonight trail is looking sweet, very little rain in weeks. Lots of trail fairy work so some new sections and good weather forecast the rest of the week. All looking good for a great race.
  4. ja_har

Night rides - Sydney area

Aim for Wed Yep Aiming for Wed I'm now on a countdown on how many Sydney rides I've got left so need to make em count...
  5. ja_har

AMB: Press fit bottom brackets - why?

Chain Guide And has anyone solved the problem of how to install a chain guide on a bike that has no ISCG tabs and you want to use a front deraillaur (ie for a double guide). You cannot use BB mounted chainguides on a pressfit BB that I know of?
  6. ja_har

Not going to make it today :( Too much on.. Also away next week up the goldie so book me in for the week starting the 21st.
  7. ja_har

I'm a maybe for Wednesday. I 'll let you know on the day.
  8. ja_har

Keen but cant make Wednesday or after this week, any chance Tuesday? If not, I'll try and go anyway.
  9. ja_har

No Piking... No piking Al I wanna come too... life is ready for me to step back on the bike after a few months so we can both be in the hurt box. Plus I'll be riding 'Nicole's' new toy :) Can I scab a lift?
  10. ja_har

Saints make it worse not better, the avids already work too well already compared to the 'speed adjusters' I usually call brakes. I didt ride in Argentina but seem to remeber something was going on ride wise around Salta, Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes, also Santiago should have...
  11. ja_har

No luck No luck for me this week or next, hope life resembles normality after that as I need to break in this new beast
  12. ja_har

Yep - but Minister of War and Finance only approved on basis it was her's so I have to apply in writing to ride it.....or just get it out before she see's which bike I took:) Watch out for a chick cruising the bay run on 'her' new Fuel.... So far I like it but average tyres and brakes that work...
  13. ja_har

Fingers crossed I can make it, I'm keen to get back out again but home life might be hectic.
  14. ja_har

Cannondale rush triple chain guide options

Yes I have a bottom guide but its mounted via the BB. Pressfit BB is the killer, I missed that in your original post. Thats making things very hard with no tabs unless you went 1 X 9 or 10.
  15. ja_har

Cannondale rush triple chain guide options

Dont know any triple ring guides, you might be better off going to a double ring set up with a double chain guide. I did that about 5 years ago after constantly dropping chains, never looked back. It's now more common as companies make specific double cranksets, but you dont have to have one to...