Recent content by jab80

1. J

Sold, please delete thread.

Bump also please ignore the pedals, they were on there for a friend to test ride...
  2. J

Sold, please delete thread.

---sold---
  3. J

VIC Commencal Absolut *Pimped* ~ SOLD

Nice This is exactly what I want for a play bike, shame I'm strapped at the moment. Free bump.
  4. J

Australian Solo MTB Champs - Easter 2010?

Me too. Yay! Actually, I heard THEY were nervous about US Spoonie.:confused:
  5. J

Look, I know yous guys think yous is tough and all but think of all that extra weight you're saving by cutting away the gears (and in some cases, suspension)! I've decided to take the hard option and cart around a cassette, some chain rings and derailleurs and shifters. ;) And I still...
  6. J

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Have to be agreeing with Dreggsy. I'm excited! Have just altered this years race calender so I can get to these.
  7. J

I can't believe I'm saying this but I was actually umming and ahhing over whether to do this one or not, and Mrs Jab is harassing me to do it because she had a ball last year when I did the 6+6(mostly thanks to the awesome folks at the Sydney Single Speed Society). To the guys with families...
  8. J

WSMTB Club 4hr Summer Enduro Series 09' - Rnd 2 + Skills Clinic Day

Just wanted to throw my thanks on the pile for WSMTB. Great event, great track and great organisation. I was expecting a really delayed start when I saw the size of the rego queue but things went smoothly and we were underway only 10ish minutes late. Looking forward to late Feb, when I'll be...
  9. J

KONA24 Hour - Forrest - Nov 28/29

I'm going solo, looking forward to getting onto the sweet, sweet Forrest single track again. Like the club uniforms by the way uhuforrest.
  10. J

Alpine Assault 100km (Falls Creek - Mt Beauty)

Not sure I'm gonna have enough space in the fridge for the beer AND all the ice packs I'm planning on using on my legs to help me recover...
  11. J

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

If it aint rainin, it aint trainin. Harden up princess!:p
  12. J

Are there any good trails near Sandy Point (Vic)

Have a look around Mirboo North (about 30-40 minutes away) Start on the rail trail that begins at the back of the Brewery/front of the scout hall (convenient location for a brewery, right in front of the scout hall!). There used to be a lot of single track that went off either side of the rail...
  13. J

Alpine Assault 100km (Falls Creek - Mt Beauty)

It's also a week after the Kona. Bummer...
  14. J

SingleTrack in Wollongong

Have a look at www.trailflix.com.au, there's some trail maps on there. Otherwise I can give you a tour. Hope you like to climb :)
  15. J

Rare & exotic sightings

This sort of thing is what I was talking about in my earlier post. Great community where everyone is keen to support each other and see the sport grow.