Recent content by $$$jack-konastinkdog$$$

1. $

Awaba DH Trail - Chains are gone

ohhhhh i m so said to here the chayns r cut, u r mi hero mayte, all theis wingas can shuv the chayns up thear svincters. u r completley rite,i no the moto ridrs in the area and there is only a few that would attempt the rock garden. Half of u prob dont even ride the track or even know how to...
  2. $

Rims

New hubs Just go new hubs and you will never worry about buckling your rims again, you could get those mtx's with hope pro to or other good hubs for the same price as the same rims with dice voodoo( not very good hubs). MTX's with dice voodos will cost you 700, if they ohter way works out...
  3. $

Rims

go for it Go for it your saving like $70, if you no they are brand new you would be silly not to get them.
  4. $

BoXXer race and BoXXer Team

Hey i was thinking of upgrading from my races to a pair of teams, what are the advantages of the teams, is it really worth it? cheers
  5. $

NSW State DH Championships - Aug 9/10, Awaba

this is bullshit This is bullshit i dont even no where to go i have been lookin for directions for days and contacted the guys and they havnt roten back, and i am leaving tomorrow, you would think that they would put an address on the frigen think
  6. $

sunline direct mount, 50mm stem length????

Hey recently looking at purchacing a sunline direct mount for boxxers there is a littl box that says they have 50 mm stem height, what does this mean, and if my stem is 60mm do i have to cut it. cheers
  7. $

NS legeaters or Straitline pedals

colours, straightline Yeah, only got one problem, they only have light pink, grey, x-ray, black, white, red and green, no blue:mad:
  8. $

NS legeaters or Straitline pedals

Hey guys, you guys no what pedal is better, i was looking at the blue NS legeater or the jeff lenosky green version of the straitline, ive got lots of blue components though. And i ride downhill thankyou in advance peeps
  9. $

Brakes???

Mate you are a fucking goose. A couple people have already stated the sam hill issue. You dont have to act cool and say it again (you really killed it). He isn't saying oh sam hill has them get them and you will be as fast. he is saying well if they are good enough for a professional rider they...
  10. $

upgrades for a glory dh1

Thanks for all your help, opionins and ideas guys. Yeah boostpig funny one mate, what if i dont like a v10 and who said i wanted to make it heaps lighter, i said possibly. You are assulitng me in my own thread. RACK OFF
  11. $

upgrades for a glory dh1

Hey guys i want to make my dh1 unique, just wondering what you guys think would make my ride different and possibly lighter, not so much concerned on lightness though it would be nice, i was thinking halo combat rims, are they better than mtxs. cheers. ive only got about 700. Any suggestions...
  12. $

Giant glory questions

thanks I tryed it on my bike today it worked and it was really bouncy so i just dialed back the rebound a bit, it looks a bit sketchy with the air poken out the bottom, hope it will be safe , and for the steerer can i cut it myself or do i need to put a new thing in that the bolt screws into...
  13. $

Giant glory questions

Thanks Thanks guys, it does fit but when it compresses will it move out and crush the shock or something.
  14. $

Giant glory questions

Ok i have got 2 questions for the 2008 glory dh1. 1. I was wondering if you could put the shock upside down so that the air cylinder is at the bottom. 2. I was also wondering if you can take the spacers out between the second crown and the headset because i want to run my stem as low as...
  15. $

ironhorse sunday team (white)

vagina who said us 14 year olds cant get vagina, why wait till your 17!!!!!