Recent content by jacks

1. J

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

You could fix it in one arvo. Yer that guy must have called the rangers cause when I was riding off they came down the road to the bottom of the track
  2. J

They rook the barrels out and te rocks from upramp and moved the crates from the down ramp
  3. J

Yer I was up there then and it was fine then I went for xc at about 3 and it was demolished by someone.
  4. J

Barrel jump upramp is gone. I was going xc then I nearly crashed coming into it. So devo :(
  5. J

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

great photos. do you have any of 805 wearing a red no fear kit on a 2010 red glory. jackmccosker@hotmail.com thanks
  6. J

2010 Del Rio NSW DH BY NBT

hey neil, have you got any of 804 on a 2010 red glory wearing and black and red no fear kit jackmccosker@hotmail.com cheers, jack
  7. J

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

DelRio2010_0162.JPG could you please send that to jackmccosker@hotmail.com thanks
  8. J

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

hey, did you get any shots of #804 red no fear kit all weekend on a 2010 01 glory jackmccosker@hotmail.com cheers
  9. J

nicks or ty's ideas would work then the jump won't get wrecked. it was a good jump.
  10. J

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

hey, got any of 804 wearing tld kit and on a 2010 glory 01 jackmccosker@hotmail.com thanks
  11. J

stormlo corc act state round

hey, did you get any of 804 on a 2010 giant glory 01 jackmccosker@hotmail.com thanks
  12. J

the jump before the first shoot on gregs is sick. ily nelson, porker and christian who built it
  13. J

jack, andrew and the pedo

your a creep
  14. J

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

hey got any of 805 on a 2010 glory 01 wearing tld blue prism kit. jackmccosker@hotmail.com cheers
  15. J

Awaba state round 2

hey, number 805 on a 2010 glory 01 blue tld prism kit cheers