Recent content by jacob123

1. jacob123

Could you use a Giant reign 1 2013 as a downhill bike for racing?

i second that, these days you can pick up immaculate bikes for nothing second hand, usually maintained really well, that way you wouldn't be compromising in both fields, by having no enough travel or the right geo for downhill, or having a bike that would probably be overkill for an enduro race,
  2. jacob123

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

only problem with that is the drive there, some 5 hours for some people which can become a challenge especcially for people that still rely on parents.
  3. jacob123

What the....

is that by any chance the old longgully race track?
  4. jacob123

First Ride New Bike

what were you riding before man? if this is your first step on to a proper dh bike i'm very impressed! your pinned!
  5. jacob123

Post you're Commo'

dis iz ma commo dat i wnted 2 upgrad 2 a vt so i boggd da shit owt ov it. luks hetik
  6. jacob123

DH 224 evo

love it to bits! always had a thing for the 222's and 224's. really would love to get one, interested on a ride report of these, and what they feel similar to if anything at all!
  7. jacob123

just ordinary Nomad

those wheels.. oh my god.
  8. jacob123

A rainy day at Box Hill.

second one is my desktop wallpaper ;)
  9. jacob123

Big Red.

thought i recognised you in the recent wolfpack video ;)
  10. jacob123

Bottom out thread

tricky roots those ones, they pck a punch if you catch your front wheel!
  11. jacob123

Boxxer Front Axle: PLEASE HELP

not sure where you can purchase them, but you can get qr 20mm axles for your boxxers, i run them in both my sets of pikes. http://img1.qbp.com/6SPsvm45/prodl/FK3944.jpg although for dh i still use the 6mm allen key non QR as you never know what you might hit in dh..
  12. jacob123

Fork Lower interchangeability?

*face-palm*
  13. jacob123

Sand Blasting or Paint Stripper

yeah paint stripper reaks havoc on your skin! paint stripping can be a long proccess, so if you dont have the time to get it perfect, grips option seems the best! having saying that. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=188213&d=1290601498 this is the finished product...
  14. jacob123

You Yangs re opening ride day Sunday 7th of August

damn ive been holding out for this for so long! and now im working on sunday :( so shattered
  15. jacob123

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

wow. just wow