Recent content by Jacv12

1. J

VIC Abandon dirt jumps/trails that have potential

My mate told me to try and sell them on gumtree...... SMH... i died a little inside, i hang around smart people
  2. J

thats true but i couldn't really think of a reason why they wouldn't be ridden anymore, its public land
  3. J

seems that way i was considering cleaning them up with a few mates all they need is a bit of shaping and some added dirt and they'd be fine i reckon!
  4. J

Heres some average pics but still
  5. J

err im tryna upload some and its saying theyre to large... uh oh
  6. J

Hey guys I've recently found these trails just adventuring, from what was visible is 3 quite big jumps, they're old jumps its a bit grown over but deffinatly have potential if shrubs was cut back, on the lead up to the tracks there is little 'Goat trails' just a bendy track really then this...
  7. J

VIC Looking for good dirt jumping spots in victoria can anyone help?

Thanks heaps mate much appreciated Im onto it!
  8. J

VIC Looking for good dirt jumping spots in victoria can anyone help?

Hey guys just recently bought a hardtail and am getting into dirt jumping and looking for good spots to do some dirt jumping i have been riding at HE park in Heathmont and that is fun but just wondering if there is any other spots that people know of? Thanks heaps guys!
  9. J

Semi-newbie getting into dirt jumping (first hardtail)

Thanks for the help mate greatly appreciated :)
  10. J

Also another thing is like is there any specific shocks I should look out for, for dirt jumping? Like size and all that? And height and what not?
  11. J

Thanks heaps for that mate I've found a cheap amp banshee for sale and I was looking at that for the base possibly and building from that! Also I have around 1000-1500 to spend depending on how things pan out
  12. J

Thanks for that mate yeah limited coin I was heading towards that like second handy and replacing as I go. Any parts you reccomend I look out for when buying a complete? Like certain forks, bars headset ect Thanks for the help mate :)
  13. J

Hey guys (i'm hoping this is the right part of the forum to come for help...) I've been dirt jumping on a BMX since ive been riding and i've sold my BMX and am looking into buying a hardtail dirt jump bike, and im just wondering whats the best way to go about getting one like what does everyone...