Recent content by jade.m

1. jade.m

SS 1 Beerburrum

hey mate any of 411 white hardtail santa cruz jackal jade.m_mtb@hotmail.com
  2. jade.m

QLD Sold

mintt condishhhhhhhhhhhh sexayyyyyyyyyyyyyy someones gonna pick this up for cheap as, holy duleyyy mint frame, rides superrrr goodluck with the sale ayeee and whoever ends up with the frame in the end... he is superrrr lucky
  3. jade.m

Sunshine Series Brookfield rinal round 2009. Race photo dump

heyy mate number 300 on the white santacruz jackal. jade.m_mtb@hotmail.com cheers :)
  4. jade.m

Brookfieeld Practice.

number 300. white, hardtail, santacruz jackal. red/black/white fox jersey. creamish coloured fox pants. multi coloured goggles. 661 carbon fibre helmet. cheers :)
  5. jade.m

Brookfeild Photos

eyyy :) do i even have to ask? it's number 300 if ya dont remember lol. email is jade.m_mtb@hotmail.com if ya need it :)
  6. jade.m

SOLD: Brand new tomac snyper 140

"Reason for selling: unwanted prize" unwantedd prizeeeeeeeeee :eek::eek::eek: luckyy haha. that would of been sick winning that :P
  7. jade.m

Cedar Creek Photos

hey mate :) number 300 to jade.m_mtb@hotmail.com cheers
  8. jade.m

QLD Sold - Remove

nice as frame. actually had a ride of it today... would be the sickesttt DJ/Street and stuff like that. even DH it owns. best all round frame. like even darren baracloth rode it! therefore, its gonna be sick. goodluck with the sale hamish
  9. jade.m

Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

300 please :) white santa cruz jackal either to here, or to jade.m_mtb@hotmail.com
  10. jade.m

Whimps sesh

enjoy :) tell me what ones ya like best.
  11. jade.m

Whimps sesh

well, heres some more, :)
  12. jade.m

Whimps sesh

i no there not the best quality of pictures, but there still alright i guess lol. ...and there a bit fuzzy to. but theres quite a few personally, i really like the one of George riding up to the jump, i just reckon it looks sick lol. here they are, and more on there way to:
  13. jade.m

Whimps sesh

haha chyeaa, it was a great day aye :) i'll be organising another one soon aye.. in around another few weekends time. and we'll try and get a few more people to come out. it's just hard for me getting there since it takes me around an hour and a half to bloody ride there hahaaa. thanks for...
  14. jade.m

Illinbah Podium Pictures 2009

thanks heaps for the pics =) not many people ever take pictures of the podium thankyouuu!
  15. jade.m

Illinbah Pictures - June

hey mate any of #301 white santacruz jackal hardtail blue/white/red goggles, carbon helmet, and redish jersey. thankss