Recent content by James12

1. J

Clicked

sorry i didnt realise a similar pic had been posted.
  2. J

Clicked

I took this picture of my friend Nick the other day. I think it is worthy of sharing. Enjoy!
  3. J

Built up .243 and DMR *BOTH SOLD*

these bikes are sold
  4. J

Bump and DMR is now sold!
  5. J

Bump, armour 6" hydro with the .243 for no extra cost.
  6. J

Bump and not splitting yet
  7. J

Sold Sold Sold
  8. J

.243 urban rig.

nice ride, it definately has street cred by not running brakes!
  9. J

sidekick sticker removal

use a hair dryer on specific areas of the sticker for about 5 minutes then slowly peel away at it from the edge. it could be hard to peel away at first so make an inciscion (with a sharp tool) through the seal which is coated over the stickers first. then it should be a piece of cake. be careful...
  10. J

My New .243 Street Bike

thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I moved the seat back yesterday and reduced the tilt. And will soon have my Hope M4 put on it.
  11. J

My New .243 Street Bike

yes this bike is heavy when u pick it up but when your are riding it, it is very very nimble and manouverable in the air and for technical stuff. And as for the driver my LBS which is brunswick street cycles they have 11 tooth cogs for the Tuff-Neck SS cassete hub.
  12. J

My New .243 Street Bike

No Its a red one, I wasnt able to get my hands on a pink one
  13. J

My New .243 Street Bike

I am running a 16t on the back soon to be an 11.
  14. J

My New .243 Street Bike

I finally finished my .243 Spec List Frame: .243 Small Fork: Marzocchi Drop-Off Rims: Atomlab Trailpimp 24" 32 spoke Tires: Maxxis Hookworm Hubs: Tuff-Neck Rear: SS Front: standard QR Spokes: DT Swiss Headset: Chris King Nothreadset Stem: Aireal Industries 30mm...
  15. J

stolen 02 DMR Sidekick w/ 02 Dj's and Juicy 7

well, I know first hand that callum got his bike back the day it got stolen so its not all bad.