Recent content by jameslockyer

1. J

Sold Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil RT - 230x60

Hey mate is this still for sale? i'm trying to work out if it will slip straight onto a Meta V4.2
  2. J

Central Coast DH/Enduro Riders

Hey people, Thought I would hit up this forum to try find some new faces to ride with on the weekends. A Central coast local who knows Ourimbah DH and cross country like the back of my hand (not a bad thing) kiny and Blackwall, but it would be awesome to find some new riders to hit the trails...
  3. J

Central Coast DH/Enduro Riders

Hey people, Thought I would hit up this forum to try find some new faces to ride with on the weekends. A Central coast local who knows Ourimbah DH and cross country like the back of my hand (not a bad thing) kiny and Blackwall, but it would be awesome to find some new riders to hit the trails...
  4. J

NSW SOLD Commencal Supreme DHv3 LARGE (Dan Atherton Model)

Sold Bike is sold cheers!
  5. J

Sold Bump, this bike is sold please delete.
  6. J

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

No i have people jumping through the air off jumps in my head! love it!!
  7. J

Bump, a few private msg have come through with no follow ups... come on guys this is a bargain!
  8. J

Polygon Bikes Reveal The New Square One EX Series

Not the prettiest bike thats for sure, however now that I'm riding a DH9 from Polygon.... I can vouch that they do make a awesome bike! The price tag was surprising though...
  9. J

Item: Commencal Supreme DHv3 LARGE (Dan Atherton Model) Location: Central Coast NSW (Or Lane Cove Sydney Mid-Week At Request) Item Condition: Honestly in great condition, has been looked after with a few typical light shuttle marks as expected. She has been a great bike overall, its a...
  10. J

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

Hi guys, how would i know if my trading request is denied? I requested a few weeks back now originally, and did what I thought was a updated reply with the rules adhered to, however in my permissions group it reads "This does not appear to be a public user group" not sure if I'm missing...
  11. J

Project Enduro Frame Re-spay, Graphics, Re-build.

The Unveil All done folks!, So here is the final product (I think). So the decals are on, and the re-build is complete! The reason I say "i think" is purely because I didn't use all the decals that came with the pack, to be honest once i put the head tube and down tube decal on i wanted to...
  12. J

Update 4 Well well the decals turned up!!! AWESOME. Photos attached below people, and yep i was tempted by the T-shirt and hoodie so I splurged a bit (we are coming into winter.... cough) This build is gonna be awesome and can't wait to see how this decals end up once on, already considering...
  13. J

Update 3! Hey guys and girls, so I have had the new bearings put back in and I'm slowly building it into its new glory! (photos attached) Im still yet to have the decals sent from Europe and i would of expected these by now.... so time will tell and hopefully they turn up before Christmas... Im...
  14. J

Yeah i opted not to go with the clear coat, the powder coaters said in order to apply the clear coat the frame would need to go in the oven again, this could cause the decals to burn under the coat... he said he was happy to try but couldn't be held liable if the frame came out looking like poo...