Recent content by jaybe

1. jaybe

Sold

Interesting price drop, after just last week I offered you 25 including postage, which you didn't accept.
  2. jaybe

Riding cycles in the heights.

If at all possible guys could one of you PM me the location of this track? I'm a local (at 31 an old fart compared to you guys), and would only use the track rarely with a mate or two, but be good to have somewhere local to have a thrash. JB
  3. jaybe

WTB 600 X2.35 dhx5 steel spring

....or similar
  4. jaybe

Dh old fools

HAHA Dude No! I had enough of that last weekend. But it was more like . ****Lack of movement ******* Groan Groan. *****Roll 8 more feet down the hill******** What happened? I must have stacked hard? What happened? Who took my helmet off? Where did I stack? What happened? Wheres my bike?What...
  5. jaybe

Dh old fools

past your ability - proof is in the memory loss PINBALL
  6. jaybe

Dh old fools

Its a sad day when over 30 is old. Sigh. Yeah there was a couple of young kids riding well with their dads. certainly setting them down the right path. The fella who crashed is ok, broken wrist. Pretty lucky he was riding well past his ability.
  7. jaybe

NSW IMBA Trail Sustainability Workshop - Sydney April 27-29

I am assuming that the work shop is a full day affair? i.e. 9-5? No evening sessions?
  8. jaybe

Dh old fools

It was a beautiful weekend for riding down there was it not? I was on a black transition f/ride bike which wasnt ideal but fun. My mate absolute KO'd himself lunchtime sunday. He had a 10 sec memory the whole way to cooma hospital. Funny but not funny! We thought he was dead, it was a horrible...
  9. jaybe

Rockshox domain firm/xfirm spring and piston- 180mm

Please use the TEMPLATE
  10. jaybe

NSW Sold

Bump. Bump. Comes with head set seat post qr seatclamp and front dérailleur. Can't do swap anymore as I bought another frame. If you are even remotely interested drop me a pm. Open to offers. Justin
  11. jaybe

1.5" reducer

Please use the TEMPLATE
  12. jaybe

NSW Sold

Price drop $800
  13. jaybe

Sydney Trail Conditions.

A good concept, I have no experience in something like this and I wouldn't know where to start. To get it right it will take some preplanning for areas and a plan otherwise it would be a rockshow. Anyone with experience here please chip in.
  14. jaybe

Sydney Trail Conditions.

Its high time for the Menai area to be maintained/managed to some extent. The DH guys do a stellar job but the rest needs some looking after. Happy to help. Justin.
  15. jaybe

Sydney Trail Conditions.

Very true we were discussing that today actually. B lines are fine, but leave the A lines A lines. We actually ride it more often in reverse than forwards these days. Not really suprised to see we arent the only ones. Justin