Recent content by JayJay

1. JayJay

Our Days Riding at 3R and Windsor

thats ssick bru. those cans look chioce
  2. JayJay

setting up rear suspension

set ur sock preload so its at 30-45 percent sag. u do this by sitting on ur bike and getting a mate to measure for the bak of or seat to the ground with u sitting on it(A) then measure from ur seat to the ground with no wait on it(b) then subtracked A from B and call the answer C. then...
  3. JayJay

Brazil WC - DH Results

the rakings i just chacked on the uci site has still got hill ahead by 108 points
  4. JayJay

stromlo

Nar this is still the old track
  5. JayJay

stromlo

yeah there are pretty much ones of every one just pm me and ill email them to u
  6. JayJay

stromlo

just some pics that my dad took that i picked radomally from stromlo corc round photos:dirk klein dirty emo http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p62503545qi.jpg Malty http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p62502742ci.jpg some pinner...
  7. JayJay

Mont Sainte Anne - DH Results

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeow ck. the king has returned.
  8. JayJay

tattoos are for mature adults..New pics. now coloured

thats so tough jordy k
  9. JayJay

new camera

yeah mate there all just the tracks that i have built out the back of my house. yeah come out here some time and ill show u around
  10. JayJay

new camera

yeah man theres a bank on the other side
  11. JayJay

new camera

umm the camera is the 06 cannon e-500. and as for the helmets i am emo and want to die and well jordy is still a bmxer at heart
  12. JayJay

new camera

just some shots trying out the new camera. parden the Quality as the camera is brand new riders. me kleino the guy in the red jumper, trackies and blue tld kit and jordy the guy throwing the massive superman this kid has just crossed over from bmx and hes nuts photorapher. dirk klein
  13. JayJay

Armor: What do People use?

fullface utopias and shinnes if im whereing flats don't like ridding with grove only use them if its cold or my hand are super sweaty
  14. JayJay

Sugar Mountain NORBA - DH Finals

oaf sammy smoked em dirty yanks
  15. JayJay

downhill and motos

haha i reckon the worst one is i always try to slide foward when cornering which end up with me slapping my ball on my top tube