Recent content by jcue

1. J

2011 Yeti 303DH (25th Anniversary Edition) - SOLD

Price down to $4500 must sell.
  2. J

Price Drop $5000, all offers will be considered plus free shipping.
  3. J

Bump It Up
  4. J

Item: 2011 Yeti 303DH (25th Anniversary Edition) Location: Perth, Western Australia Item Condition: Excellent, near new condition. Reason for selling: Working away, never gets used, Price and price conditions: $4500 ono, any reasonable and decent offer will be considered. Extra Info...
  5. J

Bike self maintenance/servicing

I got myself a maintence book from Chain Reaction, it goes through everything in good detail and covers everything there is to know. But yeah the internet has alot of sites for it, mainly Park Tool and yeah hit up Youtube aswel, should be able to find what ya want on one of those sites.
  6. J

Chain Reaction Cycles?

I think every cyclist in the world at some time has ordered stuff from Chain Reaction. It is a very reliable site and if you spend a certain amount you get free shipping and yeah the postage time is quite good aswel, small items usually within a week, bigger items a little big longer. But...
  7. J

Cairns 2016 World Championships

Will definently make the trip from Perth for this, good excuss for a week of work and it being the 20th anniversery would not want to miss it.
  8. J

What did you break in 2011?

I bent my front 'Mavic Deemax Ultimate' rim on one of the first rides on it. I have also broken myself aswel too many times.
  9. J

DH1 likely cancelled

Just read up on pinkbike.com that the DH1 series for next year is likely to be cancelled due the fact that Red Bull Media House have picked up the broadcasting rights for all UCI world cup events. Freecaster apparently cant contend with Red Bull which is a shame, it would have been good to see...
  10. J

Show us your Roof Rack

you cant go past Thule for roof mounted racks, it mite be a bit hard to make your own roof rack tho, i made a full bike carrier for my dh bike, with a crank holder, it just bolts straight to the tow ball mount the bike does not move at all, could be a option if ya cant find the right roof...
  11. J

Mondraker Carbon Podium 2012

i like the 'LOOK' bike better, the way the seat post looks is much nicer then the mondraker. good to see bike companys pushing the way bikes are made, a slight look at the future ay.
  12. J

Reccomend me a saddle

if you want something try Chromag. They have heaps of different designs and for all types of mountian biking, i have the LYNX DT on my Giant Regin, very comfortable and wicked design on it.
  13. J

DH etiquette

good read for first time racers to have a look at, covers pretty much everything you need to know to start racing.
  14. J

Aaron Gwin Hit By Truck.... He's OK

i guess u have to also worry bout getting injured on the way to the trails aswel as there. Glad to see to Gwin didn't get hurt that bad.
  15. J

2012 All Mountain

got myself this year Giant Reign, nothin to special but not bad specs on it for the price.