Recent content by jean5614

1. J

cyclocross

Canberra CX Great race in Canberra on Sunday. Increasing numbers each time saw a women's category and single speed. Thanks to all who have come this year and more is planned for next year , cheers Jack:tea:
  2. J

cyclocross

Canberra CX on Sunday 9:00 8th December This is the fourth race in the Canberra CX 'Training Race' series. A Belgian beer awaits the category winners. Race at Stirling Park, meet 9:00 race starts at 9:30. This is the last race of the year, and planning for a series is on the boil for next year...
  3. J

cyclocross

Cx canberra Ripper race at Stirling Park in Canberra, great conditions and a good field.More to follow, Jack:clap2:
  4. J

cyclocross

CX Canberra Sorry Fitzgerald st not Furgusson, cheers Jack:jaw:
  5. J

cyclocross

Canberra CX Sunday 17th November :Banane48:Sunday 17th, yes that's right this weekend coming. Canberra CX will be at Stirling Park, parking at the top of Fitzgerald street behind the Canberra Mosque. Meet 9:00, race 9:30. This is a popular CX track, with grass, single track, fire roads and a...
  6. J

cyclocross

Great day for it, a beautiful Canberra morning in Sterling Park saw Tim Aust take out the honours and Jack Spahr come last. More races planned for the future.:Banane27:
  7. J

cyclocross

Great day for it, a beautiful Canberra morning :02.47-tranquillity in Sterling Park saw Tim Aust take out the honours and Jack Spahr come last. More races planned for the future.:Banane27:
  8. J

cyclocross

Canberra CX 'Training Race" Yes it's on again Canberra CX this Sunday 15th meet 9:30 race @ 10:00, venue Stirling Park Yarralumla, parking off of Fitzgerald Street Yarralumla on dirt cark park next to Norwegan and Danish Embassies. :bananapartyhat:
  9. J

cyclocross

Canberra Training Race Sunday 15th for Canberra CX 'Training" race, meet 9:30, race at 10:00, central south Canberra, details will be out on Monday. Laid back vibe, all racers timed.:dance:
  10. J

New bike from insurance claim?

I had three bikes stolen from my garage a few years ago. They were valued and I got three replacement bikes. With some negotiation I chose the bikes that I would get. The police found one bike, but couldn't release it as I had had a pay-out on it. So I called the insurance company and made them...
  11. J

cyclocross

The vikings race was laid back and relaxed. It was well run and the vibe was good. The "training" race on the 15th September will be very relaxed, it will be on in the morning meeting arond 9:30 and racing around 10:00. Would be good to see you there. This is a different series of races to...
  12. J

cyclocross

cx underground Canberra Keep the morning of the 15th September free for a wee cx race in Canberra, top location close to a source of beer. Details to follow closer to the race.
  13. J

cyclocross

Vikings CX race in Canberra So Cx is getting off the ground in Canberra, Vikings ran a great race on the weekend, and there is talk of getting a series happening here in Canberra. Watch out for the next "training race" somewhere, and sometime within the next five weeks cheers Jack
  14. J

cyclocross

Good race today. Excellent conditions for cx. Looking at a few more over the winter/ autumn months.
  15. J

cyclocross

Canberra 20th July Oakey Hill Lyons. Park behind power grid on Devenport and Derwent Streets. Meet 9:30 race 10:00 simple set up, 40 minutes plus one lap, rain forecast for that week, should be fun.