Recent content by jenk0s

1. jenk0s

Sold Craftworks ENR Large

Bike is sold payment pending
  2. jenk0s

Sold Craftworks ENR Large

Item: Craftworks ENR V1.1 Large Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Used but not abused Reason for selling: Funding overseas study L Price and price conditions: $2750 Extra Info: Absolutely fantastic bike, smashes through rocks like nothing else yet still manages to negate...
  3. jenk0s

Product Review Craftworks ENR V1.0 and V1.1

It's tough to pin the bike to one category, yes it is a super capable enduro bike but because of its high anti squat values, it pedals really well. Trail Talk MTB on youtube just picked one up and runs through it in his review. The chainstays are short and snappy in the upper parts of the travel...
  4. jenk0s

It's around 15kg, so not particularly heavy. And ditto wkkie, a custom paint job would be rad. It's worth mentioning though that the stock paint job is bullet proof, you can't scratch it trying
  5. jenk0s

Item: Craftworks ENR V1.0 and V1.1 Purchased From: Craftworks Cycles Purchase Price: $5500 Usage: 800km (V1.0) 400km (V1.1) Pros: Large changes in dynamic geometry gives a very playful yet stable bike at the same time. Cons: Interrupted seat tube prevents longer dropper posts from being...
  6. jenk0s

Craftworks ENR

Do it, they're fantastic
  7. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

Whilst it's not my secret to spill, I can also confirm that there is a revised front triangle soon to be released. As far as I know it will also be offered as an update for existing V1 owners...
  8. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

Ahh my bad re tyre size! The aggressor should fair better than something with bigger side lugs, you’ll be fine ;) That being said, the I track linkage can produce that much grip that super wide tyres are proving to be pretty overkill, in my case at least anyway...
  9. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

I don’t have the IRT, yet... consider me interested re the piston as well. I’m a bit of a tinkerer, hence buying into the Manitous. Once I get the db inline running just right I’ll turn my attention to the front of the bike
  10. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

You certainly wouldn’t be making a mistake buying into the club! If I recall correctly, the demo bikes had 2.5” minions which cleared without a problem. At current I’ve got 2.6” Bontrager XR5’s which will buzz centre knobs at pressures over 40 psi and will rub side knobs when under significant...
  11. jenk0s

AM Mean green DVO/Liteville Machine

Can't go passed a raw frame, keen to see it done. Also curious as to how the DVO shock holds up, you lose some adjustability over the cane creek right? Granted adjustments aren't everything and quality damping will trump tune-ability...
  12. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

Alrighty, so I've got 2 rides clocked on the bike now. Initial thoughts match the demo, the bike becomes more stable the harder you push it (it's the only time that pinkbike cliche has been applicable to a bike I've ridden) and as a rider you feel very centralised on the bike. On the second ride...
  13. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

Alrighty, after far too long of a wait the bike is built! Initial car park tests don't say much but it certainly doesn't feel AS short as people make it out to be... And it'll still pop a manual with its axle path, so no complaints there. Only negative comment so far is that while the works...
  14. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

I wish I could quantify it. But no just the feeling front to back
  15. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

There is a heap of debate about reach these days, and I won't lie, it's definitely important... But I think that front to back balance should be prioritised over hitting a 'trendy' reach target. I've had the luxury of riding a few bikes, and balance has been a far more decisive factor on...