Recent content by Jerry Atrick

1. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Ac, it was great to meet you, thanks for the ride and filling the next section of the yt for me Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Say 2 and ill meet you at the bridge? Warning im a slugish sser :p Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Any one seen that cool change yet? I'm thinking I might brave the heat at about 130 any one interested?
  4. J

Yarra Trails regulars

I could be keen too What time and where are you thinking of kicking it off from
  5. J

Yarra Trails regulars

I could be interested too Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. J

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

For the best tasting plunger. Start with a lighter roasted coffee. Companies like padre or code black in melb are good for this. You want a corse grind for slow brewing methods. I used to know the ratio of coffee to water that you need. It was higher than you think... Think it was 7-14g per...
  7. J

Shaving your balls.

haha man i had forgotten about those veet reviews... there goes my afternoon :P
  8. J

The ultimate stock for race number plates

Tyvek is an amazing product. they print directly on to it and it looks like light weight paper but is waterproof and unrippable i used to get my site plans printed on it, it was great and cheaper than laminating. eplot was the printing company that i used to use and it used to cost me $14...
  9. J

Stupid question about running tubeless on Stans Flow EX rims

Silly boy... they're SPEED HOLES
  10. J

Riding with the dogs

we are about to take ownership of a 1yo puppy and im hoping to be able to teach him to follow me on the trails. but being a malamute, hes a BIG stubborn dog, unless there is food on offer. im expecting quite a few bruises while practising in the park :P I might be able to train him to...
  11. J

QLD Close thread

Yee gods moorey,
  12. J

Electromatic suspension from fox!

linked in with your forks that could be cool no more flicking all the different knobs to set your suspension With all the electronics they need to create a better battery system. that can run everything. Maybe a single battery low down near the BB or in the seat stays with a charging plug...
  13. J

Where to buy Nokia housing/case in melbourne??

this has to be a joke thread. no one puts a cover on an old nokia
  14. J

26" rigid fork

sorry mate i only have 180mm on the steerer... if you still interested let me know
  15. J

26" rigid fork

i have a set of carbon forks that i could be convinced to sell. but ill have to check the steerer length tonight