1. Jessarpi

Red Hill new trail (please help!)

Excellent! Time to dig deep!
  2. Jessarpi

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Masters 40+ Men
  3. Jessarpi

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

I'm more of a "stalker" than "burner" Moorey but I'm in. Done sfa training but I'll pull my finger out... soon. Have not booked my flights yet but I think I'll go Qantas as the baggage with Jetstar and Virgin work out more expensive anyway. It's going to be rad!
  4. Jessarpi

Electronic shifting - any 1x drivetrain

Anyone ever try out the Archer Dx1? I am tempted due to the design on my Commencal Meta AM 29. There is not enough room for the Shifter cable to fit between the Chain Guide and the Bottom Pivot Bearing and it's causing non and ghost shifting problems. $389USD is not a cheap solution though :(
  5. Jessarpi

VIC SOLD - Commencal AM 29 WC Medium (NEW)

Item: New Commencal AM 29 WC Medium Frame Location: Mornington Peninsula / Red Hill / Victoria Item Condition: New, out of the box, can go back in the box. Reason for selling: Fund my trip to Canada (TransBC). Price and price conditions: $2000 with Dropper, bottom bracket, headset and seat...
  6. Jessarpi

Who makes this 4WD bike rack?

So George...... when will your 2+2 carrier be available and do you have a workshop / showroom that I can come and have a look? In the market for one next year, 95% use as a 2X bike carrier on a Commodore Wagon or on a Dual Cab Hilux with a canopy and also on a Jayco Hawk Outback that has a...
  7. Jessarpi

Who makes this 4WD bike rack?

So George............... tell me more about your 2+2 racks then. When are they available? I will be in the market early next year. Will need a 2 bike carrier for 95% of the time on either the Commodore Wagon or Hilux Dual Cab with Canopy. The other 5% and need for 4 bikes will be on the...
  8. Jessarpi

2015 Norco Range 7.2 Carbon 27.5 - Enduro Work Horse, Upgrades, Overseas Travel

Rear brake line rubs on the seatstay Hey Deej, took me a while to re-find this post. Have you had any trouble where the rear brake line rubs on the seatstay? When I first bought mine I put a piece of frameskin where it was going to rub due to the angle of the sram connectamajig at the...
  9. Jessarpi

2015 Norco Range 7.2 Carbon 27.5 - Enduro Work Horse, Upgrades, Overseas Travel

What Size did you end up getting? Agreed, Matt from Push Bike Shop is Awesome!!!
  10. Jessarpi

2015 Banshee Rune

Very Nice! Any idea what it set you back to build? Still on my list. Keeping 26 alive! (with options)
  11. Jessarpi

Banshee Demo Fleet

RE: Demo in Victoria Did you end up doing a demo in Victoria? Would like to ride a Rune 650B at some stage. Is there anywhere in Vic I can see one in the flesh?
  12. Jessarpi

VIC sold

I'm interested, Sent PM. Cheers, Mark
  13. Jessarpi

Victorian MTB Representation

I can not answer your questions directly... but this is along the lines of what you are seeking. Arthurs Seat State Park - Proposed Mountain Bike Trail Network (RED HILL - VICTORIA) Has just gone to public proposal...
  14. Jessarpi

When can I order a custom carbon frame?

Just buy the "heavy" carbon frame, get out some wet and dry and get rid of all that heavy paint. Since you are such a featherweight... can't see why you can't rub a bit of that carbon and resin away while your there.
  15. Jessarpi

Titus FTM Carbon build pro's con's?

No worries.. I did the Otway 100km Odyssey on mine. I think its capable and light enough for anything I will be throwing at it. Good luck with whatever you decide on.