Recent content by jesse18

1. J

Looking for advice on 2 mountain bikes

Also in the same boat. I am wanting a nice XC bike soo bad. Trying to sell my Mongoose Otero Elite and would sell it for 500. Brand new. Just too small. Its a medium. XC bikes are so dang expensive though. They are totally worth it though. Good luck on your search man.
  2. J

love mountain biking

Go karting huh? what kind. round track or what? Im kind of in the same situation. Been into dirtbikes and 3-wheelers and got rid of the Kawi and now im into bikes full on. Also a newb here too!
  3. J

Newb from KY

Just got a link to this forum from OTN. Im 21, born and raised in KY. Im a very avid trials rider and occasionally take a XC ride at the local state parks. Also grew up riding bmx on 20". I have a garage with 15 bikes in it and love to work on older bikes and build up my main bikes when finances...
  4. J

Looking At Starting Trials :D

There are also a few other 24" bikes that are good for street/trials, Diamondback Ashton, Because, Echo now has a 24", and they are not cheap but if you want to ride like DM then you need a bike you can trust and a cheap pos isnt what you want. Learn the basics of balancing and hopping around...
  5. J

Clueless Trials Thread.

Is there any boulders or big rocks around where you live? Big rocks were the next big thing after i learned the basics man. Learning to conform to different angles on a small space is hard and really helps your balance. Try to find some that are like 1-4ft apart from each other and try to pedal...