Recent content by Jetzki

1. J

Clinging onto what is left of my youth

I'm sorry but putting a manitou on a frame like this should be a crime. To come this far with a Curtis and profiles and then ruin it with a circus... Get a Marz, pike DJ or a 36 (if you can find one) you won't regret it.
  2. J

RS Pike U Turn Boxxer

okay yeah I'll try that
  3. J

RS Pike U Turn Boxxer

So I'm struggling to find a way to make some Rockshox Pike 426 UTurn Coil forks usable as they came with what i'm assuming is an extra soft spring. Currently having no luck sourcing an extra firm spring to suit being an older fork. The forks are currently in good condition, except they bottom...
  4. J

Post your 29er!

All cables are internal. The rear shifter and rear brake line cross over inside the toptube so theres no crossing cables externally. Theres also a sneaky internal dropper route, you can see a port just above the chainring in the centre of the downtube. the cable leaves the downtube and then into...
  5. J

Post your 29er!

Been in the works for a few months now. Bringing trail back to xc. Dropper was to be fitted. turns out the frame is 31.6 when it was supposed to be 30.9.
  6. J

Post your all mountain bike

So after almost a year, the butcher is 95% complete. Its just missing some xt pedals and a bling stem. Something renthal probably. Started with a pos, now an enduro machine. Before: After: .
  7. J

The Single Speed Thread

Its super low but i dont mind it. i have no steerer on the forks and negative stem is always a must anway
  8. J

The Single Speed Thread

Wheels are 26in. they roll so much slower than 29... close. but only 84cm.
  9. J

The Single Speed Thread

First time on an SS rigid after finishing the budget build yesterday. Super low front end. 32x18. 160mm rear rotor has been installed.
  10. J

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

The chainrings are connected. best i could do doesnt have hose mounts. have to drill out the cable mounts. You will all be please to know that the fork steerer only comes into the stem about half way...
  11. J

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Just finished this new rig. Looks the goods! Cost next to nothing. Time to go smash some posers! cherrrrrrrrr
  12. J

Post your 29er!

mmmmmm yes please. They're a little far down the list of needs though. Will swap someone for a 3x black set though.
  13. J

Post your 29er!

Fresh new reba forks. 1000 times better than my dodgy fox's. Still need to trim brake lines... and get on that co2 level
  14. J

seq gravity enduro round 3 joyce

Nothing to be worried about. Maybe the rock garden on the widowmaker and some of the jumps. I went round 1 at mt joyce this year as my first event and got through everything okay. All the larger jumps have b lines if youre not confident on hitting them blind. The rock garden is probably the only...
  15. J

Post your all mountain bike

Seat is a bit high there. I hadnt had a first ride to find the right height. Its an XL frame and the perfect size.