Recent content by jimmy-dh

1. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Love

I love the feeling you get after getting through a bunch of big uni assignments. I'm sure many can relate.
  2. jimmy-dh

Xbox 360's Unite!

Skyrim is really bloody impressive! Also I have the new 250GB slim which is endorsed as an Xbox that doesn't over-heat, right? Well mine gets really hot, really bloody quickly. Does anyone else have this problem? It has nothing to do with room temperature because it also happens when it's...
  3. jimmy-dh

P Plater Exceptions

I did my 120 hours in a 2010 wrx impreza and a 2011 wrx sti and since I got my red P's the other day, I've gone to a 2000 Ford Fairmont. I know this is pretty biased but I think P platers should be allowed to drive SOME high performance cars. Simply because they're a lot safer than most of...
  4. jimmy-dh

The last movie you've last watched last

I last watched 'middle men' It's about the guys who brought xxx to the internet (well sorta). 9/10
  5. jimmy-dh

Ideas for photography at school

Don't know your printing capabilities but for my year 12 media photo's this year I'm printing on canvas rather than photographic paper. I was sceptical at first because I thought the quality/resolution would just go out the window but it turned out pretty awesome. Might be an idea to look into!
  6. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Love

Getting past the burden of an illness. Feels good.
  7. jimmy-dh

Xbox 360's Unite!

Am I the only one who's really excited for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? I've waited 5 year's for this game and I'm really struggling to last until 11/11/11
  8. jimmy-dh

The last movie you've last watched last

Sanctum 7/10 True Grit 7/10 I enjoyed them both but man True Grit was a strange film.
  9. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Hate

Getting a first year teacher for year 12 math.
  10. jimmy-dh

Xbox 360's Unite!

blackops, mtbjames250
  11. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Hate

Last day of year 11. I hate that its ending because its been a good year, some mates are leaving and its almost time for year 12.
  12. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Hate

Just feel good that you atleast took it to the vet.
  13. jimmy-dh

F1 2010: Like sand through the hourglass...

I hope this doesnt mean the end for Webber's top spot in the championship.
  14. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Love

If he wanted the car now he had to choose out of pearl silver, rally blue and black. The only catch was, if he wanted it now he couldnt have the recaro seats as the cars with recaro seats arents out here until January. We kinda agreed that the stock seats were still bloody good so we got it now...
  15. jimmy-dh

Little Things You Love

Bear Grylls: escape to the legion. Its old but I only found out about it recently.