Recent content by jly

1. J

Lapierre Zesty/Spicy Owners - Adelaide

Hey, I am building up a 2015 Lapierre Zesty 875 frame (warranty replacement). The rear triangle appears to be out of spec with the dropouts measuring nearly 145mm face to face instead of the expected 142mm. Are there any Lapierre zesty/spicy owners in Adelaide where I might be able to quickly...
  2. J

Avanti D8 frame

one more bump.....
  3. J

Avanti D8 frame

bump, there's got to be some of these frames sitting around doing nothing........
  4. J

Avanti D8 frame

What: Avanti D8 frame Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Location: Adelaide - will pay postage Extra Info: After the cheapest D8 frame I can find, trashed, bent and broken is fine. If you've got one sitting in the shed pm me and we'll see if we can work something out.
  5. J

Sold

Hey, FYI I just had the exact same problem with my remote swinger. Long and short of it is ALL remote swingers in aus were recalled so you should be able to take it into a bike shop, get them to contact manitou and they'll send you out a new one. It's not remote but it's the new revised 6-way...
  6. J

Short travel shocks

Ummm, yeah. I'm designing a new frame, the shock will be used in a unique application but packaging it is very tight, that's why I need a short eyelet to eyelet.
  7. J

Short travel shocks

I'm looking around for the shortest eyelet to eyelet shock whith approx an inch of travel. All the major manufacturers shortest are 165mm and have an inch and a half travel which is too long for what I want. The shortest I've been able to find currently available is a cane creek which is 135...