Recent content by jobi_one

1. J

powder coating??

dont go yellow as its a heavy compound colour if u want to keep weight down believe it or not
  2. J

2010 boxxer race

maxel lite doesnt detent or clicking noise when tightening the axle up .......anyone??
  3. J

2010 Boxxer Wc `s issue need advice .

my new boxxer race is somewhat the same ....except the dropping about an inch.......in my case i think maybe its the bushes are still a little green and more ride time
  4. J

boost valve

this isnt about air loss this is about testing a circiut in a shock ...read the question
  5. J

boost valve

is there a way to know/test if its working properly
  6. J

dhx coil 5.0

one more thing how do u know if the boost valve is working correctly
  7. J

dhx coil 5.0

sorted ..........cheers to all :)
  8. J

dhx coil 5.0

THATS ITS...... call me stupid didnt think of that cheers mate and thanks to all
  9. J

dhx coil 5.0

its loosing to much air when unscrewing the pump ....ive repeated my trick of giving it the extra 40psi and i get the same result.....i want 160 psi so if i put in 200 psi then unscrew the pump it returns to the 160 psi
  10. J

dhx coil 5.0

having problems with my dhx 5.0 everytime i stick air in her it looses 40 psi when i unscrew the pump.... so i went out and bought a no leak shock pump which works great on my enduro shock but not on my demo8 .....so now i have to over inflate the dhx by 40 psi to compensate when i disengage...
  11. J

dhx coil 5.0

having problems with my dhx 5.0 everytime i stick air in her it looses 40 psi when i unscrew the pump.... so i went out and bought a no leak shock pump which works great on my enduro shock but not on my demo8 .....so now i have to over inflate the dhx by 40 psi to compensate when i disengage...
  12. J

Best bodyarmour

i 2nd that and i think there on special from around $400 to $255 something like that
  13. J

The !2010! Thread

i agree i bought new demo8 with red rims i hate coloured rim
  14. J

creaking h/set

regreased everything seemed to work...... hope thats it stays that way after its next outing thanks all
  15. J

creaking h/set

sealed bearing