Recent content by Joe_Dirt

1. J

what do you reckon...

and i reckon its pretty hard to ride a bike on the end of an 11 ft pole. I could ask some roadie i guess. Yeah man go the stp.
  2. J

Freeride + Downhill fork - Teams or 888 ??

Nah i reckon go the 888's. The teams are a good downhill fork but thats all they are built for. The 888s will be much better for freeriding and although a bit heavier and not as good a downhill fork as the teams it will still do an excellent job. So yeah I reckon if you want a fork thats...
  3. J

Worse than broken...please kill me.

I may get slammed for saying this but youve still got two good legs you should take up skating. Theres a high risk you might injure yourself further my advice is just dont fall off.
  4. J

Trails

The tabletop was awesome. So if their not in QLD they might be in Vic?
  5. J

angelsea mtnx track... any good?

Those doubles arent that good. Theyre not that big and seriosuly dodgy. The berm on the in run to them is made of sand. I thought the 4x was pretty fun. But i hadnt ridin 4x before and was pretty annoyed that none of the jumps had any lip. It would probably be good fun to race on it though.
  6. J

Tiny Bmx's

The ride alright on djs but you dont want to be going to big. They generally work better for street and park riding where u can utilise(sp?) transistions built for skating.
  7. J

Apollo Bay Tracks

Does anyone know if its still possible to rent those Giant Warps?
  8. J

Apollo Bay Tracks

I was just looking for some updated info on the Apollo Bay DH tracks. I have searched but its been a while since theres been a thread and im going for recent info. Is it still possible to organise rides and shuttling or is it now restricted to ride days? Also what are the costs involved? Ive...
  9. J

Our Trails

Yeah i live near there to and it is in a pine plantation so the trees there are all going to be ripped down anyway. Nice shore man i hope i can ride em sometime.
  10. J

something reaks!

I GET IT its coz its a stinky thats why it reaks.......nice ride
  11. J

Maintance and mechanics section

I thought it might be a good idea to have a forum for people who need help with fixing their bikes and maintaining them. I know that this would get loads of questions and thered need to be a good few stickies but some people could really us some help and it would get questions regarding that...
  12. J

Freeriding setup

As long as your landing to transistions or Down ramps you should have no problem with a spec like that. It would be good to update your shock spec if youve got the dough but what you have should be plenty sufficient. Make sure your bike is the right size it should help with bike control and make...
  13. J

Ride to Long Gully Aug 13

The ftf site didnt help with details like the exact location of the track?
  14. J

Full body armor choices

Yeah i have a 661 pressure suit and it fits quite well and i barely notice it when im riding, but i havent stacked hard with it yet so i cant give great advice. Also it breaths really well with a good jersey.
  15. J

Ride to Long Gully Aug 13

Im hoping to go. Can anyone tell me the location of the track?Do i have to sign up somewhere or just rock up?