Recent content by Joelski2006

1. Joelski2006

Post your all mountain bike

SX Trail I've been lurking/perusing these forums for a while. Definitely some nice bikes in this thread. Just thought I'd share my ride: 06 Specialized SX Trail 66 light RC2 (lowered to 150mm) 1x9 x9 rear, x7 shifter Blackspire guide Juicy 5s Mavics on Spec hubs (tubeless) Highroller...
  2. Joelski2006

Recommend me some winter riding gloves

Unfortunately I haven't used the Fox Polarpaws at sub-zero temps. I have used them in less than 5°C and they have proven to be quite good. Like i said above, i've mostly used them on the moto, where the wind is obviously quite a big factor, and i have had no probs with cold hands. Having said...
  3. Joelski2006

Recommend me some winter riding gloves

+1 for the Fox Polarpaws. They've definitely kept my hands warm on brisk morning rides on the moto. And they've got the good feel like the rest of the Fox series of gloves. They are fairly light-weight too which avoids the "snow gloves" feel!!
  4. Joelski2006

Amoeba Borla DH Bar, Black - $Sold

Pm'd ya....
  5. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hello... Hey guys long time no speak... Just thought i'd let you guys know first that i am going to split my bike.. If interested in any of the parts let me know via PM.. Cheers, Joel
  6. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

You wish buddy!
  7. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Nope just by the opposite sex.
  8. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yeah Mick I'm alive. You can have whatever you want off my bike i won't need it anymore. I'm just to whipped!
  9. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

So... remember when I used to ride.
  10. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yeah i'm still here.. :p Distractions are great aren't they.. :D Looking forward to the ride.. although i just found out that i have a 21st that night in Romsey.. mm fun fun.. :eek:
  11. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

kinglake trip G'day Guys, Count me in for the Kinglake ride!! (just in case ya didnt get my message Matt...)
  12. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey guys, Tomorrow i will be traveling over to Maldon in my own car. I have a bike rack so Ben ya dont have to come round and pick my bike up.. I was thinking that i would just meet you at Mick's place and ill follow you to Maldon.. Ill bring your rotor too.. Cheers, Joel
  13. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

G'Day Guys, Long time no speak.. I've dropped out of honours and gained myself some employment in a lab on Abel Street so i've been kinda busy organising that shit. Good to be earning some dosh now though.. And yes you guessed it, the girlfriend also takes up the other 90% of my life.. ;) So...
  14. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey Guys, Yeah the thumb's still no good.. mainly bad bruising.. Dont think ill be able to ride for a while yet.. Really shit injury to have!! The new forks are 888 RC2Xs.. Wanted the slacker HA so they seemed so inviting.. They should have come in today.. But nothing yet.. The 36s will just...
  15. Joelski2006

Bendigo Downhill Crew

G'Day Guys, Just got back from camping down at Eildon for easter.. Busted my thumb real bad while playing around the slippery rocks.. Hopefully heal up soon so i can go for a bit of a ride... :o I dont know if ill be available for a ride on saturday... Ill have a definite answer prolly...