Recent content by John(Boo)

1. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

haha sorry for the late reply my man, So far everyones keen, got about ten coming. except: Maldon Victoria, Australia Friday, September 10th, 2010 Overnight Temperature: 8°C A mix of clear and cloudy skies with a slight chance of showers. Friday Morning Temperature: 9°C...
  2. J

I hate chains - Share your pain

This is an interesting solution..
  3. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Went out to maldon on monday, had an absolute ball!, ( although first two runs scared the piss outta me) even landed the creek jump the second time around lol. should have pics and clips soon.
  4. J

How to jump proper.

That would be awesome, I'll definitely hit them up. where are the ones near your joint?
  5. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Haha it's iceman senior now. :cool:
  6. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Ah cool, might meet you see guys at Maldon, one tree hill is getting a tiny bit stale, and I have a feeling the jumps area there might kill me. I've got a merida matts XC with Bomber forks on it (long story), what are the trails like at maldon?
  7. J

How to jump proper.

Would love some advice on how to jump and land properly. All year, nearly every day, I've been smashing down trails at lightening speed, hitting the occasional speed whoop, having a ball. But then. I went to a large set of jumps in a bendigo national park recently, couldn't land a jump for the...
  8. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Cool. Yeah we're all second years, but only really got into biking this year, did a couple of trips with outdoor edders last year though. are there many other uni kids on rotorburn?
  9. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'm studying civ eng, and old mate stunt man is doin business. you a student?
  10. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Go on google maps, satelite, and you'll see an obvious trail that joins onto osbourne street. An easy way to find it is to go to top of the hill, look for a trail marker for Great dividin range trail, follow that, and then take the fork right. Going left is also not bad, although rocky. Also...