Recent content by John504

1. J

Apollo Bay/Otways ride over Easter. Anyone?

Hey all Anyone down at Apollo Bay for Easter? I'm planning to do a 70-100 km backroads ride through the Otways and a riding mate would be good. Reply here or send a PM if interested! Cheers John
  2. J

Apollo Bay/Otways ride over Easter. Anyone?

Hey all. I'll be holidaying in Apollo Bay this Easter and I'm planning to do a 70-100km backroads ride from Apollo Bay along the Great Ocean Rd to Glenaire then along backroads/tracks to Beech Forest, then back again through more roads/tracks. Link to map...
  3. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Hey Brett. Must catch up for a pedal some time! John Wright
  4. J

Anyone in Apollo Bay for Easter?

I'm planning to do a backroad ride tomorrow (Good Friday) along Binns Rd to Beech Forest and back to Apollo Bay via Seaview Ridge Rd. 60 km approx. Any company would be welcome, or alternatively if anyone else has a ride happening I might like to tag along! Post here or call/SMS me on 0427 001...
  5. J

Anyone in Apollo Bay for Easter?

I'm planning to do a backroad ride tomorrow (Good Friday) along Binns Rd to Beech Forest and back to Apollo Bay via Seaview Ridge Rd. 60 km approx. Any company would be welcome, or alternatively if anyone else has a ride happening I might like to tag along! Post here or call/SMS me on 0427 001...
  6. J

Mountain Bike Park Feasibility Survey

May I ask who is "we" and "us"? Is this a private venture? Or are you hoping to take a proposal to some land manager? All in favour, whatever your plan is!
  7. J

Singlespeed and Capital Punishment

Who's raced their singlespeed at Capital Punishment? My main bike is a 29er singlespeed and I want to do the race, but my brother reckons the course will have too many flat and fast sections and I'll need gears or get left behind. I usually use 32:18 gearing (29er). Any thoughts?