Recent content by johncitizen.

1. johncitizen.

Favorite Movie

It seems I didn't remember the country correctly, but apparently the sheer excitement induced by the film has something to do with it also: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/feature/man-died-after-watching-avatar/story-e6frfnv0-1225821333043
  2. johncitizen.

What are you listening to NOW?

Peninsula, by SpectraSoul.
  3. johncitizen.

Favorite Movie

I have not seen Avatar either, however I heard, I think on Triple J, someone in Japan had a brain hemorrhage 15 miniutes after seeing it in 3D. I suppose you could say it was hemorrhagicly good.
  4. johncitizen.

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I realise its been around for a short while, but T-10 by D Minds, Original Sin VIP Remix, is a mental track, certainly worth a listen if you have not already heard it.
  5. johncitizen.

Favorite Movie

The Great Escape is a brilliant film. That said, Shaun Of The Dead is yet to be bested in my opinion, although Inglorious Bastards comes close.
  6. johncitizen.

DH Goggles Information

Im using Dragon Vendetta I goggles at the moment. They don't fog up too easily, and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They also feel solid to handle, and the lenses fit the frame tightly.
  7. johncitizen.

Tracking packages from CRC with Parcelforce?

I had a similar issue with an order I placed with CRC, the package, according to the tracking details, had stopped somewhere in Europe. I sent them an email enquiring about it and within a few hours they got back to me, their reply didn't offer much of an explanation, however, the next day the...
  8. johncitizen.

Your Favourite song!

Chemicals by MRSA. Only a dub at this stage, but sounds brilliant, can't wait for it to be released.
  9. johncitizen.

Single Speed Cassette Hubs

Hope Pro II SS/Trials Hub I have been using the Hope Pro II SS/Trials Hub for about 4 months now, and so far it has been brilliant. The steel carrier is really strong, the flutes are yet to be damaged by the single sprocket. Another bonus is the different sized metal spacers supplied with the...
  10. johncitizen.

661 wrist wrap - can you wear gloves over em? Has anyone got them?

Im using some Dakine snowboarding wrist braces/guards currently. I have found them to be quite comfortable and fit nicely under my gloves, but most importantly, really effective in crash. They are worth a look if you are in the market for wrist protection.
  11. johncitizen.

need some songs that get ya pumped!

Harder/more Garage style Drum and Bass, look up producers like Clipz ('Number 1' Remix), Die, Original Sin (listen to 'Therapy' and 'Dayz' off his new EP), Spor ('Aztec'), Hazard ('Mr Happy'), Break, Survival, Heist, Noisia ('Stigma'), Optical, Ed Rush ('Chubrub'), etc.
  12. johncitizen.

what Suspension is the best for 4x and dirt jumping

At the moment Im using a set of 2008 Manitou Gold Labels. I dont have much experience on any other forks, but they have held up very well thus far, smooth, sturdy feel, and look nice too in the gold, I am quite pleased with them. The only issue is finding a set, Im fairly sure Manitou dont make...
  13. johncitizen.

What are you listening to NOW?

Just One Second - London Elektricity (Apex Remix) on vinyl.
  14. johncitizen.

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hi there. Hi everyone, I purchased my first 'proper' MTB about 6 months ago, and been having a great time ever since. So far, everyone I have come accross on the trails has been really friendly, and im sure the people on here wont be much different. Currently, Im still attempting to identify...