Johnny Fu's latest activity

• J
    Johnny Fu commented on Dimis's profile post.
    Hey Anthony, The mods ended it and removed it because I wrote within his quoted text when I replied? It comes with 142 and 148...
  • J
    Johnny Fu replied to the thread VIC SOLD.
    Rotorburn is not ‘free marketing’, real money is needed to run this site, even though you get to advertise here for free. The trading...
  • J
    Free marketing
  • J
    Johnny Fu reacted to Minlak's post in the thread VIC SOLD with Like.
    Wtf??? He was totally open and honest about what the frame is and the issues.... everyone then just gangs on pitching their own sales or...
  • J
    Johnny Fu reacted to goobags's post in the thread VIC SOLD with Like.
    I have bought from Johnny Fu before, he does exist and the condition was as described. But this is a bit weird. New frame is $1200 or...
  • J
    Thanks for validating Goobags. I assume prices were always negotiable, hence the price? Either way thanks for looking again.
  • J
    So sorry. I've been out of touch with rotorburn. If you're still interested let me know.
  • J
    They are both included. It's just what Santa Cruz told me. It's a superficial defect that they were happy to replace.
  • J
    Depends on the cake? Yep dropouts are included. 142 spacing are single speed only, can't run geared. 148 spacing for geared.
  • J
    Selling with the defect.
  • J
    Johnny Fu posted the thread VIC SOLD in Sold.
    Item: Location: Melbourne Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: Warranty Replacement