Recent content by JohnnyB.89

1. J

2007 giants

thankyou wattsy. when will bike shops be likley to negotiate a lower price on an stp0 1-2months or what
  2. J

2007 giants

im not sure on pricing but im keen to get an stp 0
  3. J

2007 giants

im just wondering what everyone though of the 2007 giant range mainly the new stp's. i guess this answers my question in the other thread i started. John http://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=2007
  4. J

Building Jumps

hey sorry havent been on in a wile we havnt made any progress with the rock but we finsished a jump then to of us crashed and its stuffed again(one was me it was my first ever jump and i had no speed and didnt make it up the upramp:P)and the other was my idiot friend he ghoastied his bike into...
  5. J

Building Jumps

thats a new plan that gives u an idea of where the rocks is
  6. J

Building Jumps

http://www.dingodepot.com.au/pages/hire_a_dingo.html would this be the way to go. we are not on the mornington peninsula but you can hire them from sherrin hire for the same price as i understand this would give us the abilty to build our berms and that in about a day and our friends brother...
  7. J

Building Jumps

well its a abit of everything the jumps arent really tabletops they are just a real steep jump with lots of lip that u go up and then down then down the end we will have a big double which is where all the action will happen.
  8. J

Building Jumps

would it work if we got a cordless hammer drill and drilled holes all round the rock and then hit it with the sledge hammer. our science teacher said that if we have acess to an oxy torch or a form of intense heat we could heat it up really hot then use ice to cool it down very fast and then hit...
  9. J

Building Jumps

thanks for that yea will be using a different sledge and a crowbar 2morrow hopefully we can get the rock out if not we may get some explosives. talking about that cracker night is in a few weeks and we have a permit can we use the gun powder or the cracker its self 2 blow the rock apart or are...
  10. J

Building Jumps

the big double will be at the finish. we dont have alot of space so the jumps are really just an up ramp and a downramp very close to each other. the idea was that u came down the hill down onto the first berm off the drop then up a little bit and then down the second berm and that gave u the...
  11. J

Building Jumps

this rock has 2 go as its in the middle of where our drop needs 2 be and we got most of the way through it before the sledge hammer handle broke
  12. J

Building Jumps

thers a ruff paint version of what it will look like. The drop will have one side with a lip and the other just normal:
  13. J

Building Jumps

Hello My friends and i have found a piece of land and we have started work building some dirt jumps and a drop (only about 4ft) and we have a ruff design which includes: 2 small berms a road gap and 3table tops and a big double(not sure how big just yet) i have a ruff design 2 show...
  14. J

07 stp

i was just wondering if it was the same as cars how the company that makes the car releases a spy shot and says that it was someone else just to get people excited about the new car thats comeing out. i just thought it would be the same for bikes.
  15. J

Powder Coating

i still think fluro green with white pikes would look wikid