Recent content by johnnydrama_adl

1. J

SA SOLD - 2018 Nukeproof Scout 275 Race AM Hard Tail (Medium)

Bike sold and taken to a good home locally. Thanks.
  2. J

Thanks for the interest everyone. I am responding to people in order of posting / PM'ing. Will update the post. Cheers Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
  3. J

Item: 2018 NukeProof Scout 275 Race (27.5") Burgandy/Orange (looks like a red/orange to me), Size: Medium. Completely as per original specs in link below aside from Bontrager 760mm handle bars (originals included in deal) and KS-Lev Dropper (130mm drop) post also included. Location: Adelaide...
  4. J

Any advise on where to ride when visiting Vegas

I did the Blue Diamond Loop (out near redrock) it was a great day of trail riding / XC ish style trails. Was supposed to go to Bootleg with an experienced rider but he had a crash in the weeks leading up to it and was carrying an injury so I ended up taking a few beginners with me out here...
  5. J

Bargain buys thread

Thanks for sharing. Ended up getting three pairs - 1 had my preferred frame, the other the photochromatic red lense, and the other the photochromatic clear. At 100 bucks for 3 different types of lenses plus the son can have a pair out of it as well - thats a bargain. Sent from my SM-N950F...
  6. J

What do your kids ride?

My 12YO son had been getting more into riding with me (SA - Eagle, Fox Creek, Craigburn and Sturt Gorge). He was on a hardtail spcialized XC which was tough at Eagle and didnt really encourage him to take too many risks. I wanted to get him a slacker bike with about 130mm - 140mm. Fun going...
  7. J

Elbow pad recommendations?

I am using Fox Enduro elbow and knee pads but don't have anything to compare them against. I've had a few offs while wearing them and in each situation they've done a great job of taking the edge off. I've ended up with a lump or a bruise (2 times I came off in really rocky patches, and the...
  8. J

Bike Carrier that wont reduce a 4WDs departure angle

The tilting with 4 bikes is a fair old effort. Im on the large side and stiĺl avoid it uness i need to get to the fridge. If you were normal sized or smallish you'd want to do a few squats and deadlifts in prep. Ive put the hitch receiver on the furthest out mounting hole and it gives me enough...
  9. J

Bike Carrier that wont reduce a 4WDs departure angle

I have had the 4 bike ISI carrier for a couple years now and love it on the back of my prado with 2" lift. Great customer service too. Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk