Recent content by JonH

1. J

BOTH MY MTB's STOLEN BALWYN NORTH

Found Just like to report that one of my bikes, the white specialized epic was seen for sale on ebay by a friend and has been seized by the police. The bike was bought from a cash converters somewhere nearby, and the person who bought it was selling it on ebay. I'll be getting in back in a...
  2. J

STOLEN 2012 Trek Superfly 100 Elite

Feel ya pain mate, had my 2 bikes stolen in similar circumstances nearly a month ago in Balwyn. As you said I think they were targeted. I will keep an eye out, no word on mine yet, but they are gonna find it hard to offload this stuff I would have thought, my 2013 epic expert evo was fairly...
  3. J

Hey mtb101, The bikes were taken from a locked cage in a supposedly secure car park, so i think it's likely that someone from the apartment complex tipped someone else off I think. No one else has had thefts that I'm aware of. I went around to all the owners and occupiers in the complex...
  4. J

STOLEN Intense Spider 29 Comp - NSW

Feeling for ya, I had 2. Mtb's stolen last week, f@&ken sucks. But as JD said pretty distinctive hopefully it will get back to ya, good luck
  5. J

Thanks mate
  6. J

Hey Cullen, Might borrow one of top gear, will decide whether to buy again in a month or so I reckon! Pretty pissed about it thats for sure, cheers, jon
  7. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Hey PB, They are both 29ers, the Giant trance has 2013 mavic crossmax SLR's and the specialized has alloy control SL's which came with the bike. Thanks for keeping the eyes peeled wanna get them back if i can!, cheers, Jon
  8. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Stolen bikes in area Hi guys keep an eye out for my bikes, listed in lost stolen, http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?268962-BOTH-MY-MTB-s-STOLEN-BALWYN-NORTH Cheers, Jon
  9. J

Thanks Beardy, appreciated!
  10. J

Hi guys, I'm, or was, the owner of these bikes, thanks keachy for posting this up for me pronto. As it says above, they were probably taken on early Thursday morning, the specialized is a medium and actually has the stock wheels on it, the giant is a small and is as it is shown in the...
  11. J

Post your 29er!

Nice yeti keachy and nice decking too!
  12. J

VIC Lysterfield Park

So if this drop is rideable is this track open yet? where is it been built? I've only just started to return to lysterfield after a long hiatus, its looking good!