Recent content by jonny the boy

1. J

The funniest gumtree/ebay or whatever add post

How can you go wrong with 70 lbs of thurst? Its not rocket surgery...
  2. J

Little Things You Love

testify!!!!!
  3. J

Totally Over Magpies

No way, not round here at least.. Plovers are brutal
  4. J

Can a trek 29er be used as downhill bike for someone just starting in the sport?

Apparently Darren Berrecloth cops shit for riding his AM 29er, the new AMB mag has him doing tables on a massive dirt quarter on one :twitch:. Not bad, if a little out of proportion.
  5. J

Jeans and cyclists

Slacks are nice, but my chainwheels get hungry and like to munch them
  6. J

Totally Over Magpies

Yes... got my first swoop of the season a couple weeks ago just around the corner from work.. he gave me the death stare from 100m away, then dive bombed me :flame: Classic
  7. J

Bloody roadies; a mountain bikers perspective

Nice one Dozer, that was a good read. So true! One hand clapping for the bionics!!
  8. J

Prototype CCDB shock.

"According to Cane Creek, 100% of riders cannot reap the benefits of the CHURN. Literally, there is nobody alive that is qualified to ride the CHURN. For testing, Cane Creek built a bike riding robot, BikeBot, to explore the CHURN’S limits. BikeBot was programmed to only speak French so we could...
  9. J

People I would fight...

And this one, why is she getting all wet over what is basically an italian version of a ford fiesta? Meh....
  10. J

People I would fight...

:clap2: Thank you... This should also be added to worlds biggest fads. Who gives a flying french connection except channel whine...
  11. J

Goldcross Closing down

This is true, they are all owned by Super Cheap Auto. Sports Amart is an amalgamation of rebel, goldcross and possibly Rays outdoors and BCF... Casuals are gone but the store managers and assisstant managers are being relocated. Rebel has already been selling the Goldcross Flight Brand for a...
  12. J

Thanks, to the guy at Boulder track at the youies

Great trail... love showing my friends the big drop off the back of that bit... incentive to succeed!!!
  13. J

Little Things You Love

The Guys that slapped the ladies off their bikes in Torquay a few months ago got caught finally, $3000 fine each, no convictions though as far as i know, driver suspended for 12 months.. Is a win but i sense its not over yet as the lady who got hurt would probably sue for damages
  14. J

Mini BMX craze???

ROFLMAO. The fucked thing is it probably will catch on somewhere then like everything else will spread... That size bike is amazing as a trampoline bike btw...