Recent content by Jordan Cullis

1. J

(Vic) Red Hill Gravity Enduro

Three Things; 1. I'm very happy to pay the entry as I'm sure the trails aren't cheap to build or maintain. People put enormous amounts of time in to prepare for these types of events and the club income will only be 20K ish... Sounds totally fair to me! 2. This is going to be my first ever...
  2. J

Bargain buys thread

NNot sure if this is the correct thread, does anyone have any CRC Disc codes?
  3. J

Forked decisions....

If you haven't already purchased, BOOST forks are preferable. It's a reasonable difference in stiffness, and resale when you get to that point.
  4. J

Trading access

Hi All, This is actually my first post on this site. I've read for a number of years but haven't felt the need to post as yet. I managed to purchase a groupset recently via the PM method, but I must say it's a pretty awkward process to get trading access. I'll see if I can find some...
  5. J

HT Components flat and clipless pedals.

I went to the HT factory in Taipei today. They were nice people with a pretty nice setup. I picked up a set of the X2's and they look the goods. Looking forward to getting home to give them a try.
  6. J

Follow me(lysterfield) vs Cressy descent(you yangs)

Do you know someone who clipped their bars mate?