Recent content by Jordan Rulz

1. J

My Suburban

That is a BEAUTIFUL Beast.:D:D:D
  2. J

07 p.1

Does anyone know were i can buy an 07 specialized P.1 iv'e searched heaps of sites but i can't see any offers. ANY help would be awsome:D:D:D:D
  3. J

bike

Really? I thought they were around $1150!
  4. J

bike

Hi I was just wondering how much a brand new specialized P.1 2008 model would be,thanks.:D:D:D
  5. J

my pictures

Cute Dog.:D
  6. J

Waterfall Gully

:D Nice pics dude.
  7. J

open day

Cool Yeah I might be in for it ya never know:D
  8. J

pimp

I'm willing to spend about 200 to 300 bucks so the most imporant stuff will come first:D
  9. J

Surfing...

Surfing I once tried surfing but i quikley found ouy i was shit at it, now all i do is skimboard on practically deserted beaches.:D
  10. J

Poor me

Yeah i'm jordan rules and to all the members who totally ripped me to shreds in my susoension post i just want to say that if you want new members to join i suggest that you don't be so tight to them on only their second or third post. I know I didn't put in all the right information but i only...
  11. J

pimp

i just bought a giant brass but i want to do some work to it what should i do:confused:
  12. J

What suspension

I just bought a giant brass but i don't like the look of the suspension on it.what should i get.:confused:
  13. J

DJ places

Does anyone know of any good DJ places, I Don't so if you do can you please give me a heads up. THANKS
  14. J

Best current bike-lock

Good choice Once bought a pretty shitt lock and attached it to my Giant STP 0 and rode to civic I was only in the shops for a little while, half an hour at the most but when i got out. My bike was gone $1495 bucks down the drain. NEVER GOING TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!!!!