3. J

QLD Sold

Bump with a price drop
  4. J

QLD Sold

Bump with a price drop
  5. J

QLD Sold

SOLD SOLD Location: Brisbane, QLD. Happy to organize postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: Very good condition, saw very little use due to working FIFO Reason for selling:New bike Price and price conditions: $3800ono. Need it gone to make room. Extra Info: Bike will be sold with same...
  6. J

QLD Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD Location: Brisbane, QLD. Happy to organize postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: Very good condition, saw very little use due to working FIFO Reason for selling:New bike Price and price conditions: $3800ono. Need it gone to make room. Extra Info: Bike will be sold with...
  7. J

Sold

Sold.........................
  8. J

Sold

Bump back to the top.
  9. J

Sold

Sold......
  10. J

Queenstown??

This. Have done Two trips there, one with my Enduro and the other with my demo and definitely will only take my demo as there is enough dh to stay entertained for a week or two. Any longer than you may want to consider another bike.
  11. J

Sold

Item: Merida Scultura Evo 907 56cm Location: Brisbane, However will post post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent, Bike has done 2 rides totaling 75km Reason for selling: Bought for my Dad around 12 months ago, turns out he hated it so it just sits not been used now. Price...
  12. J

Sold

Bump it up.
  13. J

Sold

Item: Norco Six Two 2007 Small Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, has normal marks and no dents or cracks. Reason for selling: Bike has been sitting in the shed for over 3 years so needs to go Price and price conditions: $250. Don't really know what its worth so through us an offer...
  14. J

Ramp Attack Brisbane needs help.

Good on ya Quirk.
  15. J

Sold

Sold............