Recent content by JoshP

1. JoshP

All DH tracks on Blue Mountains eastern escarpment now closed

Really disapointed in that. Well now that we cant ride there where can we go now? does anyone know if chicken run is still ok to ride there or not? cheers. its a sad day for un Blue Mountains DH riders.
  2. JoshP

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Iam up for track maintenance too, count me in. i can easily bring lots of tools so no problem there. We need to keep OBR running its the only track up here thats close by and desent to ride.
  3. JoshP

SUNDAY 11.00am meet at Old Bathurst, everyone is welcome.
  4. JoshP

DH Giant Faith

The red and white looks good but if you get like a gloss black would look pretty sick.
  5. JoshP

hazza6542 no more north shore crap, its been done before and people just come and distory it, so its just safe to make dirt jumps ok? and hazza6542 i have noticed you have been telling track locations, thats not cool ok dont do it. On another note whos up for a ride this weekend?
  6. JoshP

DH Giant Faith

looking good kyle
  7. JoshP

Playstation 3 Thread

Hey i dont have many friends so anyone is welcome to add me cheers. PSN: wabbit92
  8. JoshP

Blue Mountains Riders

Just some from the other day at lapo. And Brad doing tramways for the first time on his hardtail.
  9. JoshP

Blue Mountains Riders

That gap is 6.5 i think we measured it the other day. Other jumps? well just at this track there is a wallride, 5 metre gap but a deep gap and just other different jumps, pump track. And also woodern stuff but the small little kids dont like it so they take it down.:mad: but thats whats at...
  10. JoshP

Blue Mountains Riders

Narr he makes, but cant remeber if it was close.
  11. JoshP

Blue Mountains Riders

Yea maybe this weekend just keep an eye out for any plans.
  12. JoshP

Blue Mountains Riders

Sorry for the GRAVE DIG but i didnt want to make up other thread this way saves space. Holidays finally which means riding. Got all the boys out today and went out to chicken run turned out well.
  13. JoshP

Beep Test

I have a mate that got 19 or 20 cant remeber but it was dam good. Best i could do was 16 back when i was fit.:D ever sence then its gone downhill.
  14. JoshP

The Photo Snob Thread

Hello everyone, went to the end of my street the other day and toke this one. My first time taking this sort of picture so some C&C would be nice. And do you guys know a cheap website to buy externals. Cheers
  15. JoshP

DH my new GT dhi.

Very nice nick, looks heaps good. best bit is that rear hub tho.:D Yea the camo rims do make it look unique. I like, I like it.