Recent content by joshrides

1. joshrides

QLD Trail Building - Cornubia Forest - Saturday 3rd March

All i have now is my 07 norco bigfoot haha. Would like to get another bike though, just so many bills at the moment.
  2. joshrides

QLD Trail Building - Cornubia Forest - Saturday 3rd March

I live next to Parkview, if only i still had my downhill bike :(
  3. joshrides

Women, etc.

i have met her best friend (female) however not the 2 guys. Like i said, she rarely does stuff with them at all, and when she does its either on a weekday, or she plans to go out because im not going to be around (already made plans etc.)
  4. joshrides

Women, etc.

Currently tossing up between having a word to her about it, or a word (or a few) to him. However i have no idea where he lives or anything, ive never met the bloke and the only person that i know that knows him is my gf.
  5. joshrides

Women, etc.

I havnt even said anything to her about it yet, so im not on the back foot. In regards to doing what you said, could that not push her in towards playing the sympathy card towards him and being like oh i shouldn't stop talking to him then because he has nobody else around ?
  6. joshrides

Women, etc.

I work full time, so we do things on the weekends, it is the weekdays she does things with her friends (This guy including). I have thought about the getting angry, telling him to get lost etc.. but i dont know the bloke and she wont give me his number because he is one of her best friends. And...
  7. joshrides

Women, etc.

So i havnt posted here in a while and have something that keeps bothering me but i dont know if im just being stupid about it or not. My girlfiend and i have been together for 7 months now, me being 18, her being 17 (for another 2 weeks). Before i came on the scene, about 8/9 months ago she...
  8. joshrides

Xbox 360's Unite!

The 250 gig hd is 128 from jb hi fi, so costing me 328 all up IF i get an extra hardrive, which, at this stage i have no intentions of getting.
  9. joshrides

Xbox 360's Unite!

It cost me $200 for the console + 1 game, which i thought was a bargain especially when i can upgrade the hdd down the track anyway.
  10. joshrides

Xbox 360's Unite!

I wish! Thats Jennifer anniston(sp?), the movie was bounty hunter i believe.
  11. joshrides

Xbox 360's Unite!

So i decided to buy a tv, surround sound and xbox for my room. Images is abit dark, but: 46' Samsung smart tv - 7 Series Samsung 1000 watt surround sound xbox 360 4 gb with fifa 12, bf 3, rage and rugby world cup (wanting to get MW3 + Xbox live membership) Then you can see my old...
  12. joshrides

Women, etc.

Where do you live RR ? Your directions seem as though they are extremely close to my work (Toowong). I'm so bummed i missed the farkin pub crawl, these tales sound like they consist of so much fun.
  13. joshrides

[WTB]Iron Horse Sunday OR >2010 bike

Looks like a nice bike, however i large is a tad big for me (sorry will include im after a M in OP)
  14. joshrides

[WTB]Iron Horse Sunday OR >2010 bike

Item: 09 Iron Horse Sunday (Dont mind what model) OR a DH bike no olderthan 2010(Maybe 09 for a TR450/RDH etc.) Size: Medium Location: Brisbane Only - I will want to come have a look at the bike Item Condition: Pretty good (I understand an 09 bike probably wont be amazing nick) Price and price...
  15. joshrides

QLD Iron Horse Sunday TeamX 09

Still looking at selling it mate ?