Recent content by joshua.davey

1. joshua.davey

Views exclusive to two wheels

This little fella was crossing the trails at Bruce ridge. Waited for him to pass before riding on. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  2. joshua.davey

Views exclusive to two wheels

Fark that. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  3. joshua.davey

Totally Over Magpies

There used to be one on Lake burley Griffin that attacked from front on. Damn Kamikaze bird It way down near the hospice near duntroon. That thing was nasty. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  4. joshua.davey

New-to-Canberra rider here

I bought a 2015 fuel ex 9 in March last year. 120mm front and back, with reaktiv shock. I ride all trails in Canberra regularly and I love it. Mostly ride Bruce Ridge and Stromlo. I havnt really needed more suspension as of yet. However, I wouldn't mind a 150mm travel bike just for kicks...
  5. joshua.davey

Wasn't planning on going 1x but...

Love my 1x11. Running sram x1 and it hasn't missed a beat. I'm getting better at climbing because of it aswell compared to the 2x10 set up I used to have.
  6. joshua.davey

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

My bike had a well deserved shower and full clean today...
  7. joshua.davey

Choice of new bike....

This is it when I picked it up from the shop... Will post a review up shortly but have only done about 50km of single track this week. Need more time on it, but thus far I'm the happiest man on the planet and each ride leaves me grinning from ear to ear.
  8. joshua.davey

Choice of new bike....

Thanks mate, I'll post some pictures after I christen it at stromlo.
  9. joshua.davey

Choice of new bike....

I ended up getting a 2015 fuel ex 9 29er for 3800, down from the advertised 4799. Trekfest sale. Pick it up Thursday which I cannot wait for.
  10. joshua.davey

Choice of new bike....

What was the verdict? I'm currently looking at getting a 2015 trek fuel ex 9. What did you decide on and why?