Recent content by JoshyC

1. JoshyC

Solo, acoustic vocal/guitar setlists. HALP!

Ben Harper - Steal my kisses - upbeat, catchy as hell song Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody, comes up very good as an acoustic cover - see Tiki Taane's like a version triple J cover on youtube! Coldplay - Yellow Counting Crows - Big yellow taxi Bill Withers - Lean on...
  2. JoshyC

snapped acl

hey dude, tough break. Did my acl 2 years ago now. Depends on whether you have a reco and also your surgeon as to when you can progress onto things, its generally a 12 months rehab process till you are unrestricted in activity but check with your surgeon anyway. I was allowed to get onto a bike...
  3. JoshyC

SOLD SIXSIXONE Evolution Full Face Helmet

bump.. make an offer!
  4. JoshyC

SOLD SIXSIXONE Race Knee/ Shin Guard

bump.. make an offer!
  5. JoshyC

bump.................
  6. JoshyC

bump dropped to $55 now..
  7. JoshyC

bump _)########################
  8. JoshyC

bump___mgdfhgf_
  9. JoshyC

Item: SIXSIXONE Race Knee/ Shin Guard - Adult Small Location: Ferntree Gully, VIC Item Condition: Very Good, Only used a couple of times - each pad only has a few scratches each Reason for selling: Lost interest in mountain biking Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Includes mesh...
  10. JoshyC

Item: SIXSIXONE Evolution Distressed Full Face Helmet - Size Small Location: Ferntree Gully, VIC Item Condition: Excellent - As Good as new, No scratches, No scuffs! Only worn a couple of times Reason for selling: Lost interesting in mountain biking Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra...
  11. JoshyC

Thoughts on first aid kits?/snale bite in bush

Start at the wound and go up, then back down if you've got extra bandages is the way I was taught. Another little tip aswell, put a bandaid over the snake bite before putting the bandage on so they can identify the venom off the bandaid at the hospital if needed
  12. JoshyC

Bike maintenance stand for yr12 major design project

1. Do you usually service your bike yourself or send it to a mechanic? Answers: Yourself/ Mechanic Myself 2. How often do you service your bike yourself? Answers: Once a month / Twice a month / 3 times a month / Every ride Ah honestly whenever it needs it, so once a month I'd say 3. Do...
  13. JoshyC

delete plz xoxox

I've got one if you wanna pop over and grab it doug
  14. JoshyC

Krank Bikes

Bought a set of grips off them, absolutely top notch. Really quick getting them to your door
  15. JoshyC

08 dh1 vs 08 ecd

Glory's soak the bumps up a bit better but have a fair amount of pedal bob. The ECD will be a bit stiffer in the rear but still soak up the rough stuff pretty well and they also pedal really well with pretty much no noticeable bob. Both are pretty good bikes for their prices, just make sure...