Recent content by Jpez

1. Jpez

What are you listening to NOW?

2. Jpez

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I like one commenters line- “can we ban Seb from mentioning his F38’s please?”
  3. Jpez

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

I guess Jesus is also a reality tv star. It tracks.
  4. Jpez

Chain breaker tool, which one?

I’m a bit confused by this thread. I’ve got a couple of chainbreakers including a OneUp edc one which I used on the trail on the weekend and a Park one. Maybe another cheap shit one in the drawer too. I’ve never had any issues popping pins out of 11sp or any chain really. Are people really...
  5. Jpez

Blind rider saying hi

There’s a lot of remnant mining stuff around there. Found an old collapsed humpy next to a sluice run and it looked like it had been sitting like that undisturbed for many decades. And old tin petrol station sign IIRC used as the roof. A couple of laps around Comadai/Antimony can be pretty...
  6. Jpez

Blind rider saying hi

Comadai?
  7. Jpez

XC Fairlight has arrived....

I love the paint! I also love raw frames. Takes all types Rowdy.
  8. Jpez

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

If you’ve got the patience or intelligence of which I lack both Steve from Vorsprung does brilliant YouTube vids on all sorts of nerdy suspension topics. I try but just glaze over by the halfway point or I learn something new but because my brain is only so big when something new goes in...
  9. Jpez

Newly Released Bikes General

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the look of those Atherton bikes? Even more so the new alloy ones? That head tube area looks pretty weird. Maybe it’s the chunky tube size or something they use.
  10. Jpez

Blind rider saying hi

If you’ve got the urge to build a bike there is no more noble urge! First decide what you want to build. Then you’ll have to work out what components you need/want and are compatible with the frame you want. Once you know what components you are using you’ll be able to work out what tools...
  11. Jpez

What might have been......

This is probably the only thing we have even remotely in common. As Paul Kelly once sang “I done all the dumb things”.
  12. Jpez

XC Fairlight has arrived....

That’s exactly it! Exclaiming how you can’t possibly understand why someone would run their bike a certain way and labelling them as suckers to marketing is ridiculous! Of course if your sort of riding doesn’t need a long travel dropper or even dropper at all or DH tires or long travel then...
  13. Jpez

Mystic MTB - Bright

I have noticed new signage. Especially on some of the up trails so yeah I think that’s been a consideration. I just use trail forks.
  14. Jpez

Mystic MTB - Bright

Best trails are the double blacks from the launch pad. If that’s your thing do Mystic DH, into boogaloo into DH again to the bottom. Or skip boogaloo and do the new Tech trail. Exposed and rough. It’s ok. Not great. Flow trail runs off from the same spot but don’t think it’s quite open. Looked...
  15. Jpez

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Last few girls down was nail biting as well.