Recent content by jrewing

1. jrewing

Nerfonomics

So how much jump in 1 months time? If it goes up again surely it’s panic stations for the leveraged. What businesses get affected most by this?
  2. jrewing

Nerfonomics

Inflation is down 64% confirmed. Just got 2 minion dhf DH wire beads in Maxxpro ( greatest rear tyre known to man ) for $34 each. Emailing Reserve bank before Tuesdays get together.
  3. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

Is the shuttle road open now?
  4. jrewing

Nerfonomics

How’s Christmas retail going to look this year? I’m seeing way more sales on atm. A sign that they need pumping up. An unemployment rise in time anyone feel? Interesting times with this downward cycle.
  5. jrewing

Nerfonomics

US rates jump .75 Our reserve meets next Tuesday. Any guessing how much our rates go up?
  6. jrewing

The move to Warner Bros Discovery for WC coverage. Thoughts?

Prime to start a rival series and fuck off for good the UCI mafia.
  7. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

Shuttle road was still way better condition than Maydena’s.
  8. jrewing

Nerfonomics

How’s the bicycle industry going? Seems lots of good secondhand bikes for sale that aren’t moving at cheap prices. Same with Motorcycles.
  9. jrewing

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

LukeMS is just getting better. Not long until a podium. Brother had a big off on the ramp at the finish. Propain better stump up more money because I think he’s in for a pay rise.
  10. jrewing

I’d like to see Gwin get it And Luke M-Smith will be top Aussie. Guy is on it
  11. jrewing

Looks affordable.
  12. jrewing

Wild Mersey, Tassie's next big MTB project

Yeah i don’t even bother with Georgetown. Be different when the new side happens. What I like with the track i ride is you can do 3 full shuttle runs and be done in 2 hrs, commute included from Launceston. And it’s a trail well above the skill needed by anything other than Derby or Wyena. It’s...
  13. jrewing

Wild Mersey, Tassie's next big MTB project

I’m hoping I can get some people to venture out and ride Juggernaut descent into Ginger Ridge. It’s an over 8-min descent. If you are well fit you could pedal the fire road up twice. I will get around to clearing up Reverb to join into as well. Just me and my son shuttle it by the looks.
  14. jrewing

Living with a bike you're not sure on

i don’t want money for mine
  15. jrewing

eThirteen TRS Race APS Adjuster

I’ve got a set of brand new lg1plus cranks that have all that. I got them pretty cheap in case you’re in a jam. I think it’s the same adjuster. But still an expensive option.