Recent content by kezzad

1. K

Sold RockShox Gnar Dog 2.5 token

Mate I'll grab it off you, shot you a message
  2. K

Welcome to Australia

GG Colin. #colin2018neverforget
  3. K

Product Review [Warning: blood e.t.c.] Considering a Bell Super 3R... think again

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Gold! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. K

Product Review [Warning: blood e.t.c.] Considering a Bell Super 3R... think again

This. Whilst the onus is on a rider not to be a complete fuckwit, if you have a genuine belief that your gear will protect you to a certain degree then you're going to take additional risks. That's a concern I have with this helmet. It augments a riders thought under false pretenses. Sent...
  5. K

NSW WTB: 27.5 DT Swiss E 1700 30 front wheel **OR SIMILAR**

Shit on me. That's a piss ant drive. Thanks heaps mate!!!!!!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. K

NSW WTB: 27.5 DT Swiss E 1700 30 front wheel **OR SIMILAR**

Item: As per thread title. Looking for a spare DT Swiss front wheel. E 1700 30. That said, I'd look for something similar that would suit as a replacement too. Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your price for the DT Swiss Front. If similar, $200'ish max. Extra Info: Wanting to...
  7. K

It's a good lesson learned. The biggest reason I changed though is what some others have touched on. Seeing your face made me question why I'm riding and what I want from it. Someone said it earlier; I want more thrills. I know the 3R can't support what I want, which is more aggressive riding...
  8. K

Sort the pads out in the Proframe. And make sure you're wearing the Proframe at the right angle too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. K

The Proframe has more airflow than the Super 3R. No trade off. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. K

Empty helmet aint a crash test. I propose we go back to where you came off and recreate the crash. Thoughts?? :D Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. K

Oakley Prizm

BikeBug is $169 delivered for Radar EV with Prizm Trail lenses. Had them for a while, they're tops. Also buy extra lenses off eBay. They're identical to the Oakley lenses and are only $18. Polarised too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. K

TLD D3 or 100% Status Helmet for Enduro??

TLD has shit ventilation. Can't speak for 100%. Whats the thing with your head shape that doesn't work with the other brands? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. K

Mate is all good everyone. He's had 4 teeth capped yesterday, and also ordered a Proframe too haha. I grabbed one as well. So far it's identical, if not better, in airflow compared to the Bell. He'll be back out next week! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. K

Completely agree with you mate. I ordered a Proframe earlier this arvo because they're the conclusions I came to! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. K

Haha, touchè! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk