Recent content by kgunzer

1. kgunzer

QLD Coil Shock 7.85 x 2.25

What weight are you after? I think I got a 400lb/in somewhere in my stash you can have for $50+postage (around $6.50)
  2. kgunzer

That's why we can't have nice things....

So how come you don't get it that he was keen? Sounds like you're being driven off cliff and now you're reversing. BIG TIME! I'll be back later to see where this thread goes for having nice things. BTW, how dafuq do you eat Soup Number Five ??? Thought I was weird, but...
  3. kgunzer

Yeah, even offering to fix things up for shirt money. I know you won't do it cause charity work or volunteering isn't just in you. You need hugs Haha! Sorry...Meant BLUDGING
  4. kgunzer

Point is (or was), he's really keen. I really couldn't give a shit if you agree with the shopkeeper, or sympathize with someone legitimately making ends meet (so we can have nice things) I guess the story of employment didn't come across as relevant to the other posts' dilemma in letting...
  5. kgunzer

So you reckon I shoulda told him to just go bludging instead? What do you do for a living?
  6. kgunzer

Still a better story than Twilight? S6 is POed cause he can't work for 2metre long sandwiches or 1.5kg of BBQ beef ribs on a bike shop. Better?
  7. kgunzer

Solid Rotors to replace G2's

What do you mean by solid rotors? The one without cut outs and.venting holes?
  8. kgunzer

On a Monday, just calmed down a very POed S6 for his temper issues. Story went like this;: S6 enters a semi-posh bike shop innacity with an RB shirt on and saw posh prices (claims over 15% markup from wholesale). Talked to the owner/manager about potential work/just plain hanging out so he...
  9. kgunzer

NSW WTB: Avid 5" rotor CS2 or CS3 (not gay, ghey; IT MUST BE STRAIGHT)

As titled... don't care if rusted as long as it's straight... IT Must be straight!!! It has to be straight cause my Juicy doesn't have a lot of tolerance (0.02mm)
  10. kgunzer

Does iPhone 5 eat dicks?

PIC related? amidoinitrite?
  11. kgunzer

An early election has been called

Sam Kekovich(?) For Prime Minister; at least he makes me laugh and proud
  12. kgunzer

Welding course in TAFE

Hook up at 1730P innacity at Paddys A bit diverse in skillset you think? Covering too much bases? Think of it... Electro-Tech Building and Construction Rope Access and now Metal Working? What are you up to?
  13. kgunzer

The stupid questions thread.

Jumping for joy for South Australia's OIL... Are we looking to be accused of making wepawns of mass destruction by :usa:? :biggrin-new:
  14. kgunzer

Job

Sent in an interest for job pooling with a government branch since last September, but it seems like they either will keep their staff or there is no growth at all in their sector. I got nothing so far since September last year and the just sent in a fresh request for expressions of interest...