Recent content by King Kasper

1. K

Possums discussion thread

why is that? not trying to start a fight, but thats a pretty bold statement....
  2. K

well slipperies is too steep for anything, treetops is a helluva a walk, so that leaves possums general. just have to wait for the kids who destroy stuff to get bored and do something else. wouldnt mind a build though, maybe next weekend? just clean up some berms and clear the track?
  3. K

to start a shitfight? tell him to get the trek.
  4. K

whether it be north shore timberwork or dirt and rocks, people up there always destroy the tracks that are made. the tracks are made to a skill level where everyone can use it and you dont have to hit it at 100% to just make it. you can hit it at 70% and land stuff quite safely. yet...
  5. K

tracks gone to crap :( wouldnt mind building some north shore style stuff up there if i knew the kids and a few others wouldn't tear it down :(
  6. K

what would you do?

got one. but uni is in western sydney and im in wollongong.... no deal think ill keep the trek. such a nice ride.... anyone want monster T's? haha
  7. K

what would you do?

i wish, gotta commute for uni tho. uber lame. i want a huck bike as well as a race bike!
  8. K

what would you do?

mmm, true.... i would probably upgrade in about 2 years i just love the monster T's though. so tough! you reckon the T's would rip the headtube off the trek?
  9. K

what would you do?

i have to sell one of my 2 bikes.... which one would you keep? 1 - 2002 bighit with 2003 Monster T's, DHX 5, mtx34's on ringle hubs, x9 shifter and derailleur etc. etc. or 2 - 2010 trek session 8, boxxer race, dhx 4, mtx 34's ringle hubs, x9 shifter and derraileur etc, etc.... the...
  10. K

Best Lift Accessed DH in Aus?

where you guys reckon is the best place to stay down at buller? pretty keen to go down
  11. K

How to build a DH track

two thumbs up for this thread! just started building and whatnot. very helpful! any tips for building with lots of coalwash around?
  12. K

Made a potentially nasty mistake with tubeless conversion

used some electrical tape on a rim once to seal it for tubeless. worked good for about 3 rides.... then boom! cant stand 140psi for long i guess ;) ghetto conversions are the best imho